Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Can some one please tell me if they can see this sweet Curt Schilling 1/1 jersey on my new website ?

I collect Bobby Orr cards if you have anything interesting to offer ! Thanks

Comments

• Options
    It's there. Huge, but it's there. image
  • Options
    jeffo81jeffo81 Posts: 626 ✭✭
    What do you think of it?

Isn't that sweet or what...ever see one like that before...I thought it was some kind of joke or something when I opened the pack!
  • Options

<< <i>What do you think of it?

Isn't that sweet or what...ever see one like that before...I thought it was some kind of joke or something when I opened the pack! >>

Oh yeah. I saw a Reggie Jackson like that and of course this:

The owner is a Guidry collector and refuses to sell.
  • Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    yeah its sweet image but giant...you should edit all the extra scanner space around it....it would look better image if ya want, ill do it for you, and send the final picture back to you and you can reupload it....want me to?
  • Options
    Resize it to like 300x300 (or close to it).I usually put my card dimentions at 250 or 255 by 180.
  • Options
  • Options
    try this image:

• Options
    jeffo81jeffo81 Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Thanks...I am just learning how to do this stuff, so it will take me a little while to figure it out!

• Options
    yeah its all good..we all hada learn once image glad i could hlep, lmk if ya need anything else