Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Lets Go Mountaineers......

Who is watchin the WVU vs. Pitt game ? Wvu need the win to go to the BCS Championship. Mizz is playin at the same time against the sooners. Everyone cross your finger and cheer for WVU so you can see some furniture burned on CNN. We have missed 2 easy field goals already, but we still have plenty of time.

Comments

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I hate your school and all its fans.
  • Options
    I teased it to pitt +36 its a safe one I hope
    "If someone tells you that money is the root of all evil. They don't have any"
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Lee do the turtles still have a team? Just wondering.
  • Options
    When your team wins a National Championship in any major sport you can talk trash.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i been waiting 61 years lol-683 wins without a championship i think they saidimage
  • Options
    flip us over-we be done, with white out,no hope- parkerburg high school could beat pitt 4-7 record lol seems like #2 ranked teams are cursed this year,every timesomebody is ranked 2,they loseimage
    white back, try and catch him if he runs it,good luck glad i got beer or id be mad
  • Options

<< <i>I hate your school and all its fans. >>

Dude you are nuts. Rube is a WVU fan and now you have to deal with him. I wouldn't want to be you.
  • Options
    Dave Wannstedt's mustache is once again victorious.
  • Options
    welp-we sucked, they shoulda lost lol-girls could have played better tonight,that was a pathetic showing to end of season as usualimage
  • Options
    BigDaddyBowmanBigDaddyBowman Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭
    This might be the first time that I love a team from PA!!!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!
  • Options
    Unbelievable Wvu usally saves choking for bowl games. They don't deserve to win the National Championship.
  • Options
    the wvu chokers strike again image we sucked completeley -hats off to pitt-they deserved to win-thats the 7th #2 team to crumble this year,i think its the curse of #2 spot lol #1 gonna lose too-
    683 wins with out a championship-hell,thats a record, top that oneimage
    were going to the toilet bowl again, whoopie,not impressed image
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Uh, that didn't work out so well. One word comes to mind......EXPOSED.

Unsurprising considering the weak conference they play in.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Wow, another completely overrated team loses again. Now it looks as if we can see Ohio State get bombed in the championship game. I think Ohio State is ranked #1 in blowing bowl games
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Teams are getting it up when they play highly ranked teams. Its like...ok we suck, but this is our season. They want it more. Being
    ranked #1 or 2 isn't enough. That is why they play the games, in college even more so than the pros. Wasn't App St. over Michigan
    a great forshadowing of the entire season?

JS
  • Options
    <Unsurprising considering the weak conference they play in>
    what do you want us to do, move the whole state to another time zoneimage
  • Options
    Mizzou choked too, a little later than we usually do, but we definitely sucked tonight.
  • Options
    683 wins in over 100+ years of ncaa fb with no national championshipsimage we got a record,and nobodys ever gonna beat itimage
    ,ive seen em do it year after year for 61 yearsimage that ranks right up there with bobby cox getting kicked out of the most games and that one baseball player for getting hit by the ball more times than anyone image
  • Options

<< <i>Wasn't App St. over Michigan a great forshadowing of the entire season? >>

Yes.
  • Options

<< <i>Teams are getting it up when they play highly ranked teams. Its like...ok we suck, but this is our season. They want it more. Being
    ranked #1 or 2 isn't enough. That is why they play the games, in college even more so than the pros. Wasn't App St. over Michigan
    a great forshadowing of the entire season?

JS >>

good post stalin, keep it like this and we wouldnt hate you......as much.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    BigDaddyBowmanBigDaddyBowman Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow, another completely overrated team loses again. Now it looks as if we can see Ohio State get bombed in the championship game. I think Ohio State is ranked #1 in blowing bowl games >>

The facts:
    2002 Outback Bowl LOST
    2003 Fiesta Bowl WON (NAT CHAMPIONSHIP)
    2004 Fiesta Bowl WON
    2005 Alamo Bowl WON
    2006 Fiesta Bowl WON
    2007 Fiesta Bowl LOST (Nat. Championship)
    2008 National Championship Game

Not sure I would criticize that bowl run for Tressel
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    OSU should have lost the 2003 Fiesta Bowl...fortunate officiating won them the game...despite Ken Dorsey's 5 (I can't remember) interceptions, Ohio State was only able to pull out a victory on a BS call in the end zone.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    As a Michigan fan I hate to admit the obvious. After seeing the pathetic play from both Missouri and West Virginia(who are clearly undeserving of their ranking) Ohio State is clearly the best team in the nation and should play in the title game. Wait a minute....Can't believe I said that...... image
  • Options
    Unsurprising considering the weak conference they play in.

? Didn't the big east win 5 bowl games last year.
  • Options
    something like that that,it wasnt the big west thats for sure lol,we likes big eastimage great game for your guys pittman,we stunk,can still smell it lol
  • Options
    Big East won 5 out of the 5 bowl games they played in. That works out to just over 95%
  • Options
    Give HAWAII a shot. They earned it.

There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in.
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

<< <i>OSU should have lost the 2003 Fiesta Bowl...fortunate officiating won them the game...despite Ken Dorsey's 5 (I can't remember) interceptions, Ohio State was only able to pull out a victory on a BS call in the end zone. >>

The guy held him...but whatever...if they really wanted to win the championship they wouldnt have gone 4 and done the next time they had the ball in OT...OSU beat em...PEROID. It was not a call that let them rekick a field goal and walk off the field....Miami still had a chance to WIN the game...pointing fingers at a officials call is just pathetic...WIN THE GAME. OSU lost this year to Illinois. AT a score of 7-0 OSU in the game we let a big run and the running back fumbled into the end zone and we recovered. NO review was done and they gave Illinois the ball at the 2 yard line and they scored a second later. Does this mean the real score was 21-21 at the end? NO....OSU had every chance to stop Illinois at the end of the game from running the clock out and we didnt. WE LOST, not the refs, GET OVER IT.