Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2006 Heritage baseball case break - results

I have a 2006 heritage case on the way, and all cards will be available so if you are looking for anything in particular, let me know. If I am luck enought to pull any ink, Kevin (JoeStalin) has first dibs.

Comments

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Any Red Sox cards would be appreciated
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    I need 5 or 6 chromes to finish my set, a few more refractors, and always interested in the black refs. Good luck!
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    Jim - I'm down to a single card to finish up '06. If you happen to pull a #55 Ivan Rodriguez chrome refractor, please lmk (unless Jeff needs it - he asked first).

Good luck with the case.

Geordie
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    I ordered a 2006 case too. I got it from blowout cards. Not sure if it was the best place to buy it from.
    May I ask how much you paid for the case and from where.

I am going to go through my records and see what I paid for mine. I opened the case and it seemed factory sealed and all. I gave one box away as a gift and kept the rest in the case (its is now in storage).

I have too many things going on, so I cannot sit down and start ripping, otherwise, I would have been happy to put a set together and help everyone else with theirs.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    Jim
    I'm looking for a 2006 card #255, some kid from Kansas City. image
    2001-2014 Topps Heritage complete!
  • Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ALSO AM LOOKING FOR SOME OF THE CHROME AND AND REFRACTORS, ALSO LOOKING FOR RED AUTOGRAPHS

LMK
    I AM A WAY BUT CAN SEND A NEEDS LIST ON WEDNESDAY,

THANKS
    HANK
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's
  • Options
    jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭
    I need these to complete my set:

127, 165 red shirt, 286, 334 and 400

Thanks, John.

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I'm going to go out on a slight limb here and say that we are going to finally see one of the cuts! Thanks for keeping me in mind
    for the autos, I can help people out with 06 cards too, once you have checked with Jim on this pulls. Does anyone have a
    spare Gordon cut out card???

Kevin
  • Options
    parkerjparkerj Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the encouragement guys! Happy to help everyone..I have a bunch of 2006 extras already so i might already be of some help. However this is a retail case, so no mantle or williams here! I don't want to give away where I bought it just yet, as i might pick up another one, but I got it for under $40/box even after delivery charges.
  • Options
    I'd also love to get a gordon cutout....i think brian (f1ferrari) outbid me for one this summer!
  • Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also have some extras on this set, as i stated earlier i am away for a few days, but feel free to pm me a needs list and i can see what i have,would love to trade but can also take paypal.
    i don't have any auto dups but i think i have a few chrome or refracts. and several hundred of the base

lmk
    hank
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's
  • Options
    Jim,
    I definately didn't outbid you on a Gordon cut out! I can't see paying $150+ for a card with a big hole in the middle.image

Now I wouldn't throw it away if I found it in a pack... image
    2001-2014 Topps Heritage complete!
  • Options
    Lmao, I remember seeing that card on a thread on these boards . .

Interesting card .
  • Options
    Well results are in...ripped the case last night and the second half tonight. Near-perfect collation - EXACTLY 12 sp's per each of the 8 boxes. One pull per box (either an auto, gu, or refractor chrome).

Sp's - 96 (no paps or jeter blue, but 3 a-rods, pujols, bonds, and very few dupes)
    flashbacks - 16 (but no fords or mantles)
    nap - 14
    then & now - 10 (no mantles)
    Chromes - 17 (no one of interest)
    Refractors - 4 (no one of interest)
    GU - 2
    Autos - 2

Overall not a great break, but then again I got a pretty good deal and was able to fill a few friends' wantlists. Open to offers via PMs. Happy to sell these off cheap.
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    No Black Refractors? What kind of odds are the Black Refractors in these cases?
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    Blacks are roughly 1 per case, although I got 3 in my 2007 retail case....so i guess i'm ahead of the curve still....but team topps - they blow!