Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: 1924 $20 Saint ON HOLD

I picked this up on impulse last week and didn't look at it too carefully, there's a significant scratch across the eagle's breast that I didn't even notice until I got it home. But the obverse is nice.
If anybody can come close to cost, it's yours with free shipping.

BST: Gerard Tdec1000 Scrapman1077 Dropdaflag SeaEagleCoins cucamongacoin whatsup 49thStateofMind ajia DoubleEagle59 johngerman funbunch jnd1955 ACactions PCcoins ArizonaJack feeter277 dsessom JBdimes emteeuu savoyspecial greencopper ....

Comments

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is cost? The only cost I see is $20 and I bet that isnt the case........
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    Oh sorry, it's on the 2X2, $750.
    BST: Gerard Tdec1000 Scrapman1077 Dropdaflag SeaEagleCoins cucamongacoin whatsup 49thStateofMind ajia DoubleEagle59 johngerman funbunch jnd1955 ACactions PCcoins ArizonaJack feeter277 dsessom JBdimes emteeuu savoyspecial greencopper ....
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offer it to Heritage who is currently offering >$750 for BU Saints. Your coin is certainly ok imo as MS61 even with the scratch. And I've seen worse on even slabbed MS63 and 64 Saints!

The price of circs is not much lower than $750. Saints have moved up a lot in the past week. Your coin is worth more than you paid.
    I saw a decent MS61 in a rattler holder this past weekend for $750 and just didn't want to bother. I told the guy it was worth closer to $780 at the time.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    Thank you roadrunner for your expertise.