Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

get this...

vittle boy trys to trade me his Jason Richardson she card for 2 times what its woth!!!!

hes like it books around 150.00
HA HA!

2001-02 Upper Deck Pros and Prospects Rookie Memorabilia 128 Jason Richardson Shoe $30.00 $75.00
whata dork
im from the loot and im proud

Comments

• Options
    maybe he is lookin at tuff stuff? or maybe not?
    The 2 best players in the NBA
    KoBe 4 MvP
  • Options
    and...some cards do really good on ebay such as any iverson certified auto from a pack..they basically sell for full price..im not sure if that's the case with the richardson..but if it isn't that is too muh of an advantage in my opinion
    KoBe 4 MvP
  • Options
    he was known to make up his own prices.. dunno if he still does
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    vittleboy? I thought he hanged himself?
  • Options
    Tuff Stuff sucks anyway, not to mention.
  • Options
    hey kid why make posts like this... instead of making fun just say no to the trade and leave it at that.. also you might want to recheck BV on the richardson
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    First off i didnt know i had any beef with Derrick but whatever its been a while.

This makes me mad i went up to 711 real quick and i picked up a beckett it has Dirk on it

2001-02 Upper Deck Pros and Prospects Rookie Memorabilia 128 bv 120.00

My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    thanks Hondo
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    lol, of course I was kidding! What's with people's anger these days? image

Da REAL "beef" is in daBeef by the way...
  • Options
    I say this because he leaves for this same thing...comes back and with in 2 min does it again!
  • Options
    i know...can't we all just get along?

hmmm..anyways...i bet the confusion was prolly the beckett site
    Beckett.com Lookup

It has the J-Rich listed as $75...I guess it's not correct?
    KoBe 4 MvP
  • Options
    What are you talking about Iversons3ball I left this place because my computer fryed. I am now back and i dont like being bashed.
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    What's your definition of being "bashed"? Just curious. image
  • Options
    goin to bed....nighty derrick...image....image....lol
  • Options
    LOL image
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    man...i wish i could hit the sack right now...but i gotta do my hw image
    KoBe 4 MvP
  • Options
    im intrested vittle pm me back
  • Options
    6,318 posts and you've been here since March 2002. Your talented. image
  • Options
    Hey vittle, if that JRich shoe is still available, I'd like to make you an offer for it. My site is below.

Ryan
  • Options
    2001-02 Upper Deck Pros and Prospects Rookie Memorabilia 128 Jason Richardson Shoe $30.00 $75.00

that's coming straight from OPG

I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    Did anyone else notice that KoBe is a master collector with 6,336 post and has only been here since March???..Looks like another JasonG making 5,000 cheat posts to up his cred....

You do know they take away from your post totals for that don't ya'?? They'll knock you all the way back to new member and freeze you there..image...LMAO
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    KoBe has been using the cheaters thread full time!..what a loser lol

• Options
    Who cares that this KoBe clown has 6,000 posts - all that says to me is he must be a total douchebag with no life LOL

It doesn't matter how many posts you make, it's number of trades. I don't think anyone believes for a second that this KoBe guy is a master Collector.
  • Options
    LOL, no I doubt anyone cares ...But that says alot about his honesty/integrity..JasonG tried that once and was flamed for days..

Also John and carolj posted "No cheating " to get to 10,000..They will remove posts until he's a new member again and they'll freeze it at new member for as long as they think necessary...

Same thing we do on CE...If folks see one person do it and get away with it.It opens the floodgate..If 20 people did 10,000 post cheat threads can you iamgine how much bandwidth that would use..The forums would slow to a snails pace..
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    And he's actually a nice guy too...image
  • Options
    I have a rickey Williams rookiw that books at $225 in Tuff Stuff and $80 in BEckett, so dont jump on people if ya think theyre "overpricing" they MAY not know that one guide is way different..... I know I didnt when I paid good $ for that card.......
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    sorry guys about the cheating, but i can assure you that i'm an honest trader...maybe not an honest poster, but i am an honest trader and person...im currently working on my 8th and 9th deal right now. and derrick, thanks for the positive feedback, lol image
    KoBe 4 MvP
  • Options
    the jrich is 75-120 in the new beckett.. not sure where you guys are looking
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32