Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2006 Bowman Heritage Black 1/1 Miguel Tejada....what to price it at?

I just picked this up and I think the best way to cash in on it might be to run a Buy It Now and take Best Offers. If this doesn't yield a sale then I will just list it as an auction. So what should I set the BIN at? This card is not a printing plate or one of the 1/1's that have several variations. Here are the results for cards from this set so far.

Tim Hudson $99 w/ 1 bid and 3 days left.

Nick Swisher $82 completed

Frank Thomas $125 completed

Albert Pujols "error" $306 completed

BRIAN HORWITZ $65 BIN SOLD

ROSS OHLENDORF $63 completed

Ronny Paulino $149 in an eBay store (active)

ARAMIS RAMIREZ $199 in an eBay store (active)

So what should Tejada bring? Where should I start the Buy It Now? Any feedback is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like an after market stamp. Are you sure its real and from the factory. You should call them and ask if the card really exists.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    See how the background is black? That is what makes it a card from the Bowman Black set. It has the same stamp as others on ebay as well as the hologram with the Topps 1/1 on it. I bought it from a friend who pulled it from a wax box.
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭
    List it for at least $1,000,000.

This is your big moment in life, this time ...you win...your ship has come in!

Congrats...it's all jet ski's and gold chains from now on.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    kmnortonkmnorton Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    It's the black parallel from the Bowman Heritage set and it is a 1/1. They tend to go anywhere from $60 to $130 unless it's a big name or a rookie. I sold my Chipper Jones for $150. I'd say something like $130 BIN?
    IWTDMBII
  • Options
    I agree, I think a $125-150 BIN would be reasonable, with the "best offer" option intact. Nice card Allen.
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    5'9" 215 pds

solid!

julen

oh yea, nice card too!
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys that is pretty much what I was thinking. Maybe a $150 BIN and look for an offer of $125-$140 range.
  • Options
    Nice card !
    Got to love the 1 of 1's
    Did you get that out of a pack yourself , or buy it ?

Edited For : Oh . . . you did buy it . . .
    Woulda been a decent pull .
    Hope ya got it for a sweetheart of a deal anyway .
  • Options
    helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    The enigma guy is driving prices on these. I'd post it at $200 with Best Offer and see what you get. If you don't sell, you can just relist.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay