Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

i know someone has JESSE PALMER in their sig......

lmk who it is,thanks

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.

Comments

• Options
    me me me me........ oh wait never mind
    who is he again?
    lmao image
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

• Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    errrr......i meant a thomas gu'd jersey imageimageimage

• Options
    oh that clears it alllll up
    you mean ol' frank thomas?????????
    imageimageimage
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

• Options
    who wants Jesse Palmer?
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+
  • Options
    dunno...i just know someone does lol

• Options
    Is that in the new 2001 golf?????
    Arnold Palmers son?image
    you know I gotta mess with you man

• Options
    no...lmao...Suzy Palmers cousin lmao

• Options
    LMMFAO
    I think I know her,is she the one with the big haha's? Game used bra?image

• Options
    nooo....the big...uhhh...don't think i can say THAT on here imageimageimage

• Options
    You can and probably will, but i am sure glad you didnt

• Options
    well..your prolly right there lmao.....actually i'm glad i didn't either...otherwise...me & you woulda had a lil cyber time tonight image...AGAIN !!!!!! imageimage

• Options
    sssssshhhhhhhhhh others may get jealous nowimage

• Options
    i MUST not....i WILL not....i SHALL not....I AIN'T...gonna hide our love...ANYMORE !!!!!!!!

• Options
    weeeeelllllll ok two tears is what I always say

LMAO

• Options
    ronha13ronha13 Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Who wants Barry Sanders cards?~~ I have plenty of inserts!
    2001 Playoff Honors, Honor Roll Buy Back (1996 Playoff Leather Bound, Eddie George) PSA 10 =1/1 **2001 Press Pass OS2 Drew Brees Psa 10 =1/1**
    http://www.kingdom-ushers.com
  • Options
    hey ScoutDawg how is it going?
    I saw u collect Jamal Lewis and thought u could be interested in his Black Diamond RC jersey or maybe an auto or 2 inserts of him I have #'d to 50. If u are interested in any of these let me know and we can work a deal.

I do like GU and RC and autos as well. Anything but hockey. I am trying to reach 500 GU and now I have 432. So please reply to see what we can do.

Thanks
    Lon