Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Justsnipe - Anyone else having trouble?

Gang,

Just checking to see if anyone else is running into issues while trying to log on to Justsnipe. Each time I log in, it send me to a page with only a small anime face. Let me know if you are having better luck.

Frank
Frank Bakka
Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
outerbankyank on eBay!

Comments

• Options
    262Runner262Runner Posts: 606 ✭✭✭
    no problems with Justsnipe for me.

Collecting all cards - Gus Zernial
    Post Cereal both raw and PSA Graded (1961-1963)

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I gave up on justsnipe after a few bids failed. Switched to bidnapper.com and it's been flawless- and a fraction of what I was spending with esnipe.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    good to know!

live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Only problem I've had is that most of my bids haven't been high enough to win. image

• Options
    That seems to be a common problem these days Dan. It's even worse when you bid on a catalog auction.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Actually, I use the 5 free bids a week with JustSnipe as insurance on critical auctions or expensive auctions while using eSnipe on all of my auctions. I set my JustSnipe bid (at the 8 second default) a tad bit higher than my eSnipe bid (set at 5 seconds) and that way eSnipe doesn't charge me a fee if my JustSnipe bid wins.
  • Options
    JonBJonB Posts: 495
    I have been using esnipe for almost 2 years now and have never had a problem. I think I have mine set at 3 seconds and it always hits in time.
  • Options
    Esnipe never failed me, it was just costing too much. Just Snipe failed a few times, so I used it for backup like Dan. But since I switched to bidnapper it's been reliable and cheap.

• Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭
    I just checked and I've got 115 successful bid setups and executions (when the bid was high enough) in JustSnipe since May of this year.

I was a subscribing ($5/mo) member until a month or so ago. Now, 5 free snipes a week is more than enough.

But, to answer your question, I've logged in a couple times since 5:00pm Pacific time with no problem...
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Thanks guys.

I've emailed them and aske whats up. I still can't log in.

Frank
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I've had no problems with JustSnipe.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.