Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Help on Prices Realized

I'm not as computer savvy as some of you, so I'm asking for a little help on this one. Can someone help me find the prices realized for the last 5-10 eBay auctions for the 1968 Topps #490 Mantle/Mays/Killebrew card in PSA 8?

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Comments

• Options
    link

link2

These are the only 2 that have sold via auction in the past 30 days
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Wow! The straight 8 ended at about 5 times higher than the 8 o/c. Incredible.

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    Stunning PSA 8 with focused, large scan vs. miscut (almost) PSA 8 with unfocused, small picture.

• Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    I agree that the 8 o/c is substantially off centre, but the straight 8, while a very nice card, actually has a noticeable top-to-bottom diamond cut (or tilt). Just a bit surprised at the large descrepancy. For the money I would take the 8 o/c myself.

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    I'm sure I've missed several, but here's what I have tracked over the last several years on ebay of this card:

279/272/318/306/338/275/255/252/361/316
    Collecting Vintage Baseball.
    My ebay listings
  • Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, so would $285 delivered be a good buy on the card below?
  • Options
    Hard to tell much about the card from the crappy scan, but the centering looks above average. Appears to be a good deal.
    Collecting Vintage Baseball.
    My ebay listings