Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

CU FORUM MEMBERS that went to the Anaheim show.....

It was the national card show, the comic-con and the Smallville meeting of producers and creators all on Sunday, July 23.

I chose to go to the University of Southern California to see two episodes of Smallville and have a moderated panel of the executive producers and creators in a question-answer session. Yes, I enjoyed it.

I am sure the Anaheim show would have been fun too, but I had no one to go with to share the excitement. I did not need any cards--besides they can all be gotten on ebay for a lot cheaper.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Anaheim starts Wednesday nite.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    262Runner262Runner Posts: 606 ✭✭✭
    I did not need any cards--besides they can all be gotten on ebay for a lot cheaper.

Who doesn't need any cards? I guess that means your collection is complete... funny I have 4 sets going at once and will probably add another before I finish one of the four.

Collecting all cards - Gus Zernial
    Post Cereal both raw and PSA Graded (1961-1963)

• Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    Did I get my shows messed up. The national show is still coming this weekend?
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee