Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1990 Upperdeck Baseball errors: #562 & #597

I have both these cards in the error & corrected versions. I checked the pop. reports and none of the cards has ever been graded. Do you think there would be and interest in these if graded? Or should I not waste my time. Thanks-Claude

Comments

• jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭
    I have intrest in a Griffey Jr. #156 with no trademark line on back.
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jackstraw...

Do you know how rare that Griffey "no trademark" card is? I have looked at about 50 of those Griffey's in the last 2 months at 4 different card shows and have not found one yet.

Good Luck...Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)

• << <i>Jackstraw...

Do you know how rare that Griffey "no trademark" card is? I have looked at about 50 of those Griffey's in the last 2 months at 4 different card shows and have not found one yet.

Good Luck...Donato >>

what are they worth? (the griffey with no trademark?)
  • 1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭
    The Griffey error/variation isn't even listed in the yearly guide....the other two I asked about are listed....must be pretty rare!!
  • jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭
    Donato
    I am not sure how rare they are are? One went off on Ebay (PSA 10) for 35.00 dollars not too long ago? I was asleep at the wheel and John Woody bought it. I offered to trade or buy it . It sounded like he has 2 or more but didn't want to sell it at that time for a reasonable price? I would have gone 50.00 on a PSA 10 . LMK if you find one, I have been looking for awhile and yet to secure one for my collection.

John
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658