Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Show off your raw set !!

We all know that the Set Registry is the place to show off your PSA graded sets.
Well, I know a lot of you have raw sets that you have put together and are very proud of, if you have a few pages or a few cards of the set you would like to show off, lets us see um !!

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1966 Topps Football. Complete set in mint condition. Here are a few highlites. Joe
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Those are some sweet 66 topps ! One of my favorite sets, The Namath is one of my favorite cards of all time. Wouldnt happen to have a scan of the(funny ring) checklist would ya ??

• Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    Oh well.....
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    tennesseebanker, I'll scan it when I get home. It's one of the only cards that doesn't rate up to the rest of the set. Prolly only grades a 5 or 6, but I'll show it tonight on this post. I've upgraded this set for the last 15 years, culling out cards 1 by 1. It's been a real fun venture. The checklists and all the other star cards are near what the Namath and Kemp are. Most commons are mint with the exeption of a few. I'll prolly never be done upgrading it.
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    Hey, it's no travesty that your Funny Ring checklist isnt as "mint" as the rest of your set. That is one of the toughest cards of all to find in high grade !

• Options
    charliehustle14charliehustle14 Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    Here's some highlights from my raw '56 set my dad put together back in '56. I'm in the process for prepping these for a PSA sub, so they won't all be raw much longer.

Todd

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Here's some highlights from my raw '56 set my dad put together back in '56. I'm in the process for prepping these for a PSA sub, so they won't all be raw much longer.

Todd

Nice Stuff!!!!!!!
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    Some more 66's
    W.C.Fields
  • Options
    How about a 1967 Philadelphia Football set. NM-Mint raw. Tough set to find raw cards but I so the same with this set. Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade...BTW...SOme nice 1956's there. I want to have a baseball and football set from 1956 eventually. That was the year I was born.

Here's a few 67's.
    W.C.Fields
  • Options
    Oh Yeah ! Now those are some nice cards guys !!!image

• Options
    What about a set of yours Tennessee?
    W.C.Fields
  • Options
    Here is a few I took out of a box and put in this page to scan, I guess i really need to put the whole set in pages............I know its not very high grade but it is the oldest complete set I have that is still completely raw.

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Very nice 56's

I have in my collection complete sets:

52 Bowman EX
    55 Topps (some graded) EX
    61 Topps Ex.mnt
    75 Topps Nmnt
    56 Topps space cards Ex/MNt
    56 Topps Presidents Ex/mnt (2) sets

28 bouguslovsky sports VG
    36 Ripley's believe it or not Ex/Mnt/Nmnt
    36 Ogdens champions of sport ex/mnt/nmnt
    36 Hignett's Actors NMNT+
    36 Film favourites Nmnt

and a host of stuff from 1980 thru 94 in baseball, football, and hockey

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    I haven't gotten all of my cards scanned, but I do have all of my 1960's Topps and a little over half of my 1970's of my favorite, Pete Rose.
    Just click on the links on the left of the page, only the Topps 60s and Topps 70s links contain anything right now.

My pride and joy: Pete Rose cards at rose14.com
    kev

keeping my ears open for oddball cards of Rose from the 60's and 70's.