Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Who is going to Long Beach Show - Please Sign In:

I will be there Sat at about 10-11 for that day. I will first stop by PCGS booth and say hi. Then off to see what abounds. It would be nice to meet some of the people from the boards as I have been talking to several and have never really met anyone. Maybe I'll wear a XXX - Walt name tag?

Comments

• Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    I am hoping to leave Vegas around noon on Thursday so that I can get to the Heritage live auction at 7:00 pm. Plan on wandering the burse and hanging out at the live auctions on Friday and Saturday.
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    I am going to be there on Thursday at 11AM

wearing my bear hat.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    jpkinlajpkinla Posts: 822 ✭✭✭
    I will be there.....Make sure to stop by the PCGS booth and see my $10 Indian set!
  • Options

<< <i>I am hoping to leave Vegas around noon on Thursday so that I can get to the Heritage live auction at 7:00 pm. Plan on wandering the burse and hanging out at the live auctions on Friday and Saturday. >>

I'm leaving Valencia Ca. at 2:30 and I don't think I'll make it there in time....Your leaving Vegas at 12:00???
    What do you have a jet? good luck image
    Building 33-47 Mint Sets always looking for MS67s PM with any coins you might have for sale.

Mike
    idocoins
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    << I am hoping to leave Vegas around noon on Thursday so that I can get to the Heritage live auction at 7:00 pm. Plan on wandering the burse and hanging out at the live auctions on Friday and Saturday. >>

<<I'm leaving Valencia Ca. at 2:30 and I don't think I'll make it there in time....Your leaving Vegas at 12:00???
    What do you have a jet? good luckimage>>

No jet; it typically takes me 4 to 4 1/2 hours to get from Vegas to Long Beach, it's only 280 miles.
  • Options
    not me...image I won't be able to make it. But I will be at the ANA in August, better start saving my cash now so I can enjoy that show.