Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Reggie Jackson Cards Wanted

I am starting a player set for Reggie Jackson. He was one of my favorite players. I am looking for PSA 9s or 10s for 1981 through 1987, PSA 9s (or really nice 8s) for 1972-1980 and PSA 8s for 1969 - 1971. If you have any, please let me know.

David

Edit - I should have looked at the pop reports a little more carefully when I posted this. I have revised my request accordingly.

Comments

• Options
    rugbymarinerugbymarine Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    David,

Dont have any cards for you, but from experience, his '82 Topps card is somewhat elusive. I'm sure others are too. Are you doing a basic or master set ??

Ian
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I've got a '75 Kelloggs #54 in PSA 8 if you're interested. I know you asked for 9's for that time period, but if you can't find the 9, keep me in mind.

James
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    I am working on a basic set. I am also thinking about starting a basic set of Greg Luzinski in straight 9s. If you have any other then 1977, please let me know.
  • Options
    James

I will let you know about the Kellogg's. I am trying for 9s. However, if it proves to be too difficult, I will let you know. Thanks.

David
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    I collect lots of food and other type of cards that the big three didn't put out. If you know of some that you are looking for such as M&M's, let me know. I believe that "Baseball Card Magazine" put out a concise list of his cards. I have too much stuff to just start looking through, but if you know of a card in a specific set, I can tell you if I have it or not. Most likely, I will just send it to you free of charge. Just let me know...John
    CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    John,
    I have needs for oddball cards (like Hostess, M&Ms, TastyKake, Burger King, Milton Bradley, Nestle, Ralston Purina, Meadow Gold Milk, Milk Duds, Pepsi, Circle-K, many various disc sets, etc.) If you could tell me what years (or sets) you have cards available for sell--please do so and I can send you specific lists.

For instance, you mentioned M&M in your message. I need a 1987 M&M Star Lineup #3-Mike Schmidt.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    James
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    Hello, I am interested in buying the cards available that Packman does not want. I collect Reggie's cards from his Angels days, about 1983 through 1987. Looking for PSA 7 and 8. More concerned about owning the cards and not the grades. Thanks for any help, Scott
  • Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    jmmiller777, I would be interested in any odd ball cards of mattingly you may have....you can pm me and let me know....thanks !
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options

<< <i>Recently won this 1972 Reggie card!

And thought I'd share!

1972 O-PEE-CHEE #435 REGGIE JACKSON PSA 9

rbd >>

I'm jealous...I was going to bid and missed the end of the auction. I am currently working on Jackson's Basic (currently #5) and Master set (currently #2). I am trying to put them together in 9's for the 70's and 10's for the 80's. I currently have a 69 rookie @ PSA that I am crossing my fingers on an 8.

if anyone is interested I have this 1970 Topps PSA 8 on Ebay right now...

Reggie Jackson 1970 Topps PSA 8- Ebay
  • Options
    if anyone has any high grade Reggie Jackson cards, I am always purchasing one's I don't have or are looking to upgrade.