Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New hot '67 Sox is Osinski

Did a double take, did it say 7 hours 22 minutes left, no...

Seven days 22 hours and Dan's at $153 already

Next thing you know Mike Shannon will go for 191 dollars
ebay:1967topps
1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff

Comments

• Options
    spacktrackspacktrack Posts: 1,084 ✭✭
    Osinski was a pain to find, but even early in 2005 I don't remember it going for that much.
  • Options
    Its quite simple really. Bostonred bids CRAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE amounts for just that, Boston cards. And if there is someone else, well forget it! Cuz like the lesson of Ebay says, it only takes two. On another thread there is a question thrown out about white whales. Well, right now in 67, it is any Red Sox player. Check finalized auctions, Red Sox players are just going for unheard of prices. Lot of them, Bostonred is involved. Sox cards from 67 go for a premium to begin with, but right now, fugedaboutit!

More power to him, if he can afford it.
    1967 Topps #594 Dan Osinski PSA 8
    PSA 8 1967 TOPPS #56 JOSE TARTABULL
    PSA 8 1967 TOPPS #429 GARRY ROGGENBURK
    Orioles cards from 1960 to today.

Be good my brothers.
  • Options
    DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    Splendid Splinter,

You must be right. This is a pop 52 in psa 8--unbelievable.
  • Options
    Their at it again!! My set is going to have to be complete without Red Sox!!

And Bostonred just bought one yesterday for $75!! Now he bids $175 for another one??????

graf3ijo is bidding on the Sims that ends today so I might as well forget about that one too. A Sims went for about $160 a few months back, but the last one went for like $260. People must have their tax returns already!

Be good my brothers.
  • Options
    No less than 24 hours after this thread mintexpress puts out 54 psa 8's & 9's from 67 Red Sox. Including 2 Demeter's & 1 DAN OSINSKI in PSA 9. Will go for a $2k!!

Coincidence? I think not. IT"S THE POWER OF THE REGISTRY BOARD!!!!! imageimage

Mint Express

Be good my brothers.
  • Options
    StumpStump Posts: 927
    Give it time and you will get one

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I see he also has a Hank Fischer in 9. Hank is a Yonkers NY native and the great uncle to a gal I used to date.

Steve

Good for you.