Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

More Pics. How about an owl?

I picked this coin up for a very low price because of the test cuts on both sides. They don't bother me in the least.
I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!

Comments

• Options
    UdoUdo Posts: 984 ✭✭
    Nice and detailed pics, Rick. image

Is this the original color of the coin?
    imageimage
  • Options
    AgflyerAgflyer Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    The pic seems to be a little bluer than the coin, but it's pretty close. I love the detail on this one. Thanks for the comments.
    I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!
  • Options
    Wow, that's really nice!
    List of my partial coin list: My Coin List
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    Nice coin (and pics), what is it?
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    AgflyerAgflyer Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. It's a silver Tetradrachm from ancient Athens Greece. It's the early style made around 449-413 BC and it's a coin that I had wanted since I was a kid. I bought this one off a bid board and I love it.