Home Sports Talk
Options

Nebraska...no offense, but...

No offense is right. Pathetic.

At least the blackshirt defense is playing well or it would be downright ugly!

Of course, it's Texas Tech in 2 weeks. How many points did they score last year? imageimageimageimage
Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"

Comments

• Options
    7-6 thats amazing.

Didn't Tech put up 80 last night?

Although my Dad is a Mizzou fan i have to support the Big Red when it comes to the North. Can't stand the K-State bandwagon here in Wichita.

My bro is a senior at OSU. He's in the marching band and made the road trip for the game there a couple of years ago.
    He labeled Nebraska with the best fans in the Big 12. Hardcore fans with a lot of class. He said the OSU band was offered cookies and even applause from the Nebraska fans when walking to the stadium. Was nice to hear.

• Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭
    It's crazy...even when the team is down the fans are up on visitors! image
  • Options
    7-6 ????? In Lincoln? Better get the kinks out of that West Coast offense FAST, or the Big 12 schedule will be brutal!!

• Options
    Well, like they say, "I'd rather be the worst 3-0 team than the best 0-3 team." And after watching the Huskers paly last Saturday against Pitt, that just about describes them. image
  • Options
    I completely understand. Florida just came off an ugly defensive win against Tenn, but I bet if you asked Tenn they would trade places with us in a heartbeat. Seems like most team are winning ugly this year, except for USC.
  • Options
    Yeah, USC looks like the class of Div 1 football this year. But can they 3 peat?image
  • Options
    I think they have a very good shot to 3peat, given their schedule. Their conference schedule is not as difficult as some of the other so-called "contenders", but their non-conference schedule looks a lot more difficult than it did at the start of the season.
  • Options
    GolfcollectorGolfcollector Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭
    Update Huskers now 4-0 and looked much much better offensively
    Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
    Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.
  • Options
    430 passing yards -- Holy Crap!!! I don't know if Big Red country is ready for this!!! image