Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Remember When- Paypal Class Action Settlement

Looks like those of us who filled out claim forms may be seeing some cash. The website says those who filled out a short claim form are getting $50. They supposedly sent the checks out last month, and for those of us who did it online, they are seeing how they can put it into our paypal accts.

Would be a nice little surprise if it's true.

Settlement Website

Comments

• Options
    image It's about time! image

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I think some have already received them....checks for 13.00 is what was mentioned here 2 weeks ago.

sd
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correctomundo Steve
    DG reported on this. Ya got a good memory there - and they say your memory is the first thing to go?

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you WinPitcher for remembering my post.

You too Stone!

I got $13 dollars and some change, but it felt good getting a bite out of PAYPAL. The original amount was suppose to be $50, but the settlement clause also stated that if the funds are not sufficient for all claims, the available funds will be divided equally. I guess there were a lot of people who filed.

I hope those of you who filled out the long form and had some real losses get closer to what you deserve. While I was expecting the $50, I am fine with the results as I was not near the losses some others suffered. I mainly wanted PAYPAL to be punished. I feel vindicated!
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DG
    I look at this way - 13 bucks is 13 bucks - better in your pocket....

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    That's right Stone! 13 Bucks is 13 Bucks

I hope others share when they get their settlement checks. I wonder how many from this board filed.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    I just received my settlement yesterday. It was only $8.00 but money is money. I logged into my Paypal account and saw that my balance was higher than expected. They put the settlement on my account so if you don't get it in the mail, check there as well. image

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets