Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Can anyone help me with 1960 Topps PSA 7's and 8's??

Buying and trading. LMK whatcha got and whatcha want.

Comments

• Options
    Have a few hundred to spend.......
  • Options
    ttt.......... still looking..........
  • Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    Good Luck my friend, I started this set in PSA-7 about 4 months ago and it seemed pretty simple, many available on e-bay at SMR, which I never mind paying . . . but now there are a few more players in the game on every one of these auctions. One in particulair is Sinbad, whom I've yet to outbid in an auction as he pays almost double SMR everytime. He pays PSA-8 prices for PSA-7 cards, but there are numerous others as well. I easily procured about 400 cards in 7 format at the start, now it is starting to get really costly to be in the game . . . the ante has definitely been uped, but I have come this far, I am here to stay . . . I think? Good Luck!
  • Options
    Thanks! PLMK if you get any extras for the set and if you need any, as I tend to bid on ones I already have and end up selling it on ebay lol
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Either of you 1960 collectors need these? email me at jjtmmw@aol.com

PSA 7's
    #19 Mantilla
    #477 Ferrarese
    #153 Thompson
    #302 Phillies Team
    #398 Cuellar

PSA 6's
    #305 Ashburn
    #50 Kaline
    #463 Dodgers Coaches
    #320 Allison

all for $100 shipped priority mail boxed
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    how much for these....

PSA 7's
    #19 Mantilla
    #153 Thompson
    #302 Phillies Team
    #398 Cuellar
  • Options
    spacktrackspacktrack Posts: 1,084 ✭✭
    I have 95 PSA 7s that I am looking to sell. Please send me a wantlist through e-mail or PM.

Thanks,

spacktrack
  • Options
    I'll email you in a few minutes spacktrack. Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    PM sent, spacktrack
  • Options
    Halomaster, I have a Psa 7 Of Frank Robinson #490 available. I am looking for primarily Psa 8 or better if you are interested in trading, my set is the #17 set currently, under Phil's favorite set. thanks PB
  • Options
    PM's sent to both spacktrack and pb19991. LMK everyone else