Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Creepercat & Angels collectors!...

Lots of Angels up this week from 1977. Check 'em out! ID "Pack-Fresh".

Comments

• Options
    JonBJonB Posts: 495
    1977 Topps #1 BRETT/MADLOCK PSA 10
    Boo-Yah

CAUTION: DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN OR ELDERLY NEAR THE CORNERS ON THIS CARD.

Stupid Sharp and perfectly registered. Gem Mint 10 as graded by PSA. There are 2 of these and one is nicely tucked away in a collection forever...this is it. Shipping is $8 insured, thanks!!!

• Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    I don't know if the Angels games are broadcast on Spanish radio like that Astros are in Houston, but you gotta love their new name in Spanish: "Los Angeles Angeles de Anaheim" image
  • Options
    Dude,
    I never thought about it. That's hysterical. It's only funny with the "telemundo" accent, however image

dgf
  • Options
    CreeperKatCreeperKat Posts: 393 ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better
  • Options
    CreeperKat

Love your website . Good Jobimage
  • Options
    CreeperKatCreeperKat Posts: 393 ✭✭
    Thanks for the compliment.
    My local ISP gave customers more webspace so I plan to add a few more graphics and "spice it up".
    Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better
  • Options
    I wonder what the odds are of that. There are currently two (2) 1977 Topps #1 Batting Leaders (Brett/Madlock) and two (2) 1977 Topps #231 George Brett Record Breakers that have been graded PSA 10. I have one of each. Now, both cards that I don't have are on e-Bay, by different sellers, at the same time. Now, if only one of the owners of one of the PSA 10 1977 Topps #580 George Brett cards would put it on e-Bay .....

DGF, while I may still like my '81 Brett over yours, your '77 Batting Leaders PSA 10 has it all over mine. It looks like an 11, maybe a 12.

Thanks

Randy
    Always buying George Brett Gem Mint Cards!
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi CreeperKat...

I'd like to compliment on your Angels web site. image

Very nice... Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    PJ,

One of the Brett's from 1977 is a DOG. It was sent to me and I declined to purchase it. It was a strong 8/9 type of card. Chipping, registration flaws and average color at best. The best 77 Brett I've ever owned is still my main "set card". It is an SGC 96 and worthy of Gem Mint status.
    The other Brett looks pretty. One of our very own board members here owns it and he almost traded it to me for my Rose 10. He felt quite attached to it as he submitted it himself.
    Understandable.

dgf
  • Options
    DGF

I'd rate my '77 Brett just a solid 9. It has great corners, no chipping. But it's centered a little low and the registration is just a hair off. Not a weak card for the grade, but nothing spectacular either. Eventually, I will be looking for an upgrade, even if it is within grade.

Thanks

Randy
    Always buying George Brett Gem Mint Cards!