Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Soviet Giveaway! - WINNER IN TOP POST

Alright guys/gals! Looks like a few of you underestimated my poker skills lol. I finished the tournament in 2nd place and claimed a $40 cash prize. No one guessed it on the nail and "mojoman" was closest with his guess of 4. Congratulations "mojoman"!!! PM me with your shipping address and I'll get it out to you as soon as possible. Below are pics I took of my monitor after the tournament. The first pic shows me, "cladiator" in second place and my prize of $40. The second photo shows the players that finished at the bottom of the heap...showing there were 363 players total.

Ok people, it's time to give away the 1965 1 Rouble PCGS MS67! I am playing in a poker tournament tonight with 363 people competing. Post to this thread and put your best guess as to what position I will finish the tournament in. The person who gets closest will win the coin. Please, check other peoples posts so that you do not duplicate a number. It's first come first serve so if you find someone already guessed what you wanted to guess, yer just gonna have to pick another number. In the event of a tie (if I finish 3rd and no one guesses 3 but there is a guess for 1 and 2) then the coin being given away will be flipped to determine the winner. Allrighty then, were off! Good luck to all ... including me! Below is the coin being given away. The deadline for posting is 8 o'clock PM Pacific Time Sunday 01/23/05.

Comments