Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Got my UD Yankees Classics today

Received my preorder 3 hobby box set today and boy was I excited to rip some packs. With 3 autos per box on average I did well cracking 4 in the 1st box, Joe Niekro, Ed Figueroa, Ron Bloomberg and a dual auto that made my day of Scooter/McDougald. Second box pulled 3 autos Sparky Lyle, Dave Kingman and Jimmy Key. Third box yeilded 4 auto's, Sam McDowell Jim Bouton, Tommy John and Whitey Ford.

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Sounds cool. How much did it cost you for each hobby box?

p.s. Do you have any 2001 Upper Deck Legends of New York? I still need cards from the base set.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    I paid $279 for the 3 boxes through Beckett, the same company is selling them for $299 now.

Sorry, I didnt go for 2001 Legendsof NY.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Akbar...I have a bunch of base cards if I can find them...did you do the America set too?

It appears that this installment of NY Legends is better than before, even though some of those guys Ive never
    heard of..are the cards sticker autos or is the sig right on the card?

Kevin