Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Carlos Beltran is a @#^%$& %&*$* *%($%&!!

I hope he breaks his neck

So how is everyone?
I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
Your feeble attempts at world peace
Give me a %#@*ing break
Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
And when the whole damn world is dead
there's your %#@*ing peace"

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    wow wishing injury on a player for going with the team who wanted his services the most...classy.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Let me guess, you are an Astros fan?
  • Options
    And have U heard the latest Mets news? Delgado may soon sign and they may trade for Sosa.....will make me laugh even harder when they fail.

XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    Well, the Astros are probably better off. I thought he was overrated anyway. Houston can now put the money else well.
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Since you mention him, I have for sale a large quantity of
    1995 Topps Traded Carlos Beltran
    (PSA 8 $35, PSA 9 $60, PSA 10 $300, and BGS 9.5 $325). Prices Include shipping and insurance and are at or below January Beckett (with the exception of BGS 9.5)
    Contact me at gregmo32@aol.com.
    Thanks!
    Go Beltran!
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    Well, the Astros are probably better off. I thought he was overrated anyway...

Yeah - it really sucks having a 5-tool CF who hits for power AND has speed......

In 2002, his 80 extra-base hits beat Mickey Mantle's single-season A.L. record of 79.

He was the first switch-hitter to average at least .300 with 25 home runs and 40 steals.

Beltran is one of six players who have had a .300 average, 100 RBI and 40 steals in a season, joining the recognizable names of Barry and Bobby Bonds, Joe Morgan, Jose Canseco and Alex Rodriguez.

• Options
    "wow wishing injury on a player for going with the team who wanted his services the most...classy."

You can shove it up your stupid @$$, how's that for classy bi+ch?

Erik

Give me a %#@*ing break
  • Options

<< <i>"wow wishing injury on a player for going with the team who wanted his services the most...classy."

You can shove it up your stupid @$$, how's that for classy bi+ch?

Erik >>

Wow, isn't using symbols for getting around the language filter a bannable offense?

I don't think anyone would miss you here, anyway.
  • Options
    dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>In 2002, his 80 extra-base hits beat Mickey Mantle's single-season A.L. record of 79. >>

Now, 80 extra-base hits is nothing to sneeze at, but it's also not a record - not even for A.L. center-fielders. DiMaggio had close to 100 once and over 80 several times, among other CFs.
    This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.
  • Options
    Record (AL and MLB) record for extra base hits is 119, in 1921, by Babe Ruth.

44 2B's, 16 3B's, and 59 HR's.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    This guy is a major loser! Crying about Carlos Beltran signing with another team other than his. He must be an Astros fan or worse yet a Yankee fan! The Mets will be much improved this year and for years to come. They finally have general manager who convinced the owner to spend some money and know the whole organization will reap the benefits. Later Loser
  • Options
    You can take your lawnmower- run over that loser axtell, then tie a rope around the gas at full throttle and lay down in front of it yourself.

OH NO PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FROM THE IRRELEVENT-SPAM-CAPITOL OF THE INTERNET!!! WHATEVER SHALL I DO!?!?!?

And FYI- I am an Astros fan, and i hate Beltran, not because he signed with another team, but because it is blatantly obvious that Beltran (through Boras) strung the Astros along, never intending to resign with them. And because of that- many good free agents- that would have been decent replacements for Beltran, signed with other teams while the Astros are played bull$hi+ games with the future ruin of baseball- Scott Boras. It is PATHETIC that Boras, on numerous occasions, begged the Yankees to bid on Beltran. He also, at one point, said that 5 teams had entered bids on Beltran of over $112 million, which is a blatant lie. Boras is the prime example of all that is wrong with sports, and Beltran gives him a platform for which to work his fraud. And they also had the nerve, after having signed a $119 million contract- to demand a $100,000 signing bonus if Beltran makes the All-Star team, shouldn't it be understood that with a contract of that magnitude- that he BETTER BE ONE OF THE 8 BEST OUTFIELDERS IN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE!?!?!? Beltran and Boras = UNFATHOMABLE GREED, and i hope they both crash and burn. And the Mets are a loser franchise and STILL WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

Give me a %#@*ing break
  • Options
    Calm down Erik!!!! image
  • Options

<< <i>OH NO PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FROM THE IRRELEVENT-SPAM-CAPITOL OF THE INTERNET!!! WHATEVER SHALL I DO!?!?!? >>

I feel you man. I know how it burns to lose a stud player and get the smack in the face reminder that the Major League game is a business. He's this year's sexiest free-agent with tools to burn and a monster post-season to lean on. I love watching the kid. In time you'll put the whole thing in its proper perspective and focus on more important matters that actually concern your well-being or that of others you care about. For now, you just want to beat him like a harp-seal. I get that--you can own that for now.

dgf
  • Options

<< <i>You can take your lawnmower- run over that loser axtell, then tie a rope around the gas at full throttle and lay down in front of it yourself. >>

While I don't wish to condone violence, this was somewhat creative and did make me chuckle out loud. Have you tried that before image
    Question: what size bat would you like to repeatedly bludgeon Carlos with--given the opportunity?

dgf
  • Options
    You got a problem with Capitalism you commie punk?

Move to Cuba!
  • Options

<< <i>You can take your lawnmower- run over that loser axtell, then tie a rope around the gas at full throttle and lay down in front of it yourself. >>

oooooh you threatened me from the anonymity of behind your computer! You sure are a tough guy!!!!

And it seems you have the biggest problem with BORAS not BELTRAN. Don't hate the man for playing the market and getting the MOST MONEY POSSIBLE. You are saying you wouldn't?

I HATE HYPOCRITES. I hate people who try to bully and threaten others anonymously even more. You, sir, are both, and a screaming, ranting lunatic to boot. If you let someone you'll never meet, who has absolutely no influence on your life at all, can make you spew that much hate and bile.

I suggest counseling immediately.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Erik. I have have plenty of pacifiers from my little girls room if you would like one to help ease your pain and suffering. They work wonders for crying babies and from the sound of it you can sure use one. Say what you want but you would be spanking it just dreaming of the playoff possibilities of your loser Astros if they had the balls to land Beltran. But they dont and didnt, so now you will be left with another mediocre season to fondly look back on. As far as the Mets being a loser organization, granted they havent won a world series in a while but they are improving and on the ups. Sure cant say that about the Astros can you? When was the last world series the Astros won? Oh wait a minute, HOW ABOUT NEVER! Bye Bye Then!