Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What do you think this item will bring?

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your auction I presume? Very nice card. Just a totally wild guess of around $875.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Yeah it is my card. I didn't mean to spam or anything, I just wondered what people here thought it might bring. It is hard to say but there havn't been any Maris autos on eBay in a while and Mantles are bringing nice money for PSA/DNA pieces.
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭
    sweet! Maris and Mantle on the same item. $1000+

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    You should sell it to ME for $500.. image
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    That's a very cool card.

When you submit a card like that to PSA/DNA, do you have to pay for four separate autograph authentications or just one?
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allen - You are a good contributor to this forum so I didn't consider it spamming whatsoever. Just wasn't 100% sure if it was yours or not.
    I am from Philly since the 5th grade and am a Sixers and Iverson fan, but I lived in Connecticut until the 4th grade and was then and still am a huge Mantle and Maris fan. When I was in 2nd grade, the games back in 1961 were only televised on weekends and I watched every one I could, as well as made a few trips to Yankee Stadium - so that card is something special to me especially being from the year 1961 when Maris broke the record. How special is that card to me? - well depending on how high the bidding goes I plan on taking a shot at it.
  • Options
    That's a cool card. Me watchy.image
    everywhere you go
    there you are

marc in Hawaii
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allen
    Real nice card! Mantle PSA/DNA has been doing well on ebay...add Maris and Colavito and you hopefully have a winner - I'm thinking 1250$ - but if slow could be more like 800$. Just a guess mind you. Good luck!

your friend
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Already at $535 with almost 200 hits 6 Days+ to go
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭
    Great card! Just curious if you'd mind sharing where & when you got it & how much you have invested in it. If you prefer not to divulge all that, I understand...(simply curious, thats all).
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm thinking 1250$ >>

Allen
    Here is your original thread...as I thought, if bidding was good, it would bring over a grand!
    congratulations!
    your friend
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Nice card allen!
  • Options
    thanks- I couldn't find this thread earlier. The final bid was $1425
  • Options
    Watched your auction, some big snipes at the end. It was at 875 going into the last hour or so! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    "Already at $535 with almost 200 hits 6 Days+ to go"

Question if your selling an item on ebay where do you check how many hits an item has had? I can only find the number of watchers.

Jake

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭
    Shooter,
    You can add a hit counter to your auctions as a free option when create them

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    Carew,
    Wow I didn't know that was even available,I'll have to keep that it mind.Thanks for the info.