Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1968 graded set...

Considering passing on my '68 set to a new owner. Set currently ranked #5 on the registry with over 360 psa 9's. Not interested in breaking it into pieces yet. If interested, e-mail me here or at ejguru@aol.com.
"...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.

Comments

• Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    EJ -- Wow! That's big news! Good luck!
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    E - Thats one impressive set!!
    EJ GURU's '68 Registered set link Good Luck with it.....jay
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭
    That's a great set. Good luck with selling it off.

I'm interested to understand why you're selling. Not the details, rather the high-level categories like:

1. Need the money
    2. Lost interest in the cards once the chase to complete was finished
    3. Use money to start another quest to build a set

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭✭
    68ers!

I have given serious thought to starting this set. I am almost done with the 68 FB.

What would a proper fair market offer be??? I have know idea.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭
    Guys--

Not a mass exodus from collecting going on here. Just upgrading the living quarters in Westchester County, NY. Need to get a pet-friendly situation and a bit more space.

Jay--as always--muchas gracias for the linkage...

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    Using the EXTRA money to shore up 1967, and make sure I don't get outsniped on the next Duke Sims 8image

• Options
    E,

Best of Luck. Sweet set; you should do well. Drop me a line and let me know when you will next visit Vacationland.

Warm regards,

Ray

aja4rayb@msn.com or PM
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    ttt

• Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    Wish I had the money to buy this....

Very nice!!! and good luck with selling it!!!

Dennisimage
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    Doesn't it suck when real life intrudes upon our card collecting? Good luck on the new place!
    Jim
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    Just to wrap things up--the first person that contacted me within 30 minutes of my initial posting has purchased the set. Thanks to all who helped it along its way to completion. The top of '68 chart guys are about as good as gets, and I've enjoyed meeting and trading with all of you. I got my wish with the set going intact to a top set registrant who will bring it to even greater heights in the year(s) to come.

So, does anyone have a 1967 Sims or Demeter in psa 8 for under $200?image

• Options
    srs1asrs1a Posts: 398
    Wow, Nice one E!

I hope you'll still keep ejguru #2 on the registry -- the page just wouldn't look right without the guru. image
    Dr S. of the Dead Donkeys MC
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    hey i am driving down the road (I84)(minding my own business) near the riens deli exit in Vernon CT(exit66)(were i grew up) and what drives by me (i am guessing enroute to the bo sox parade) a Mazda SUV type vehicle with a new york plate> E J GURU? too bad we don't have some type sticker we can put on our vehicles to let others know we a members of the CU forums? maybe a rectangle with a picture of a baseball or something?
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    JB, that's funny...the same thing happened to me about a year ago on I-684....and I was meeting him later in the week to trade a few cards. Small world!
    Dr S. of the Dead Donkeys MC