Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Need help regarding my 1974 Topps Stamps (Ryan)

I picked up a set of 1974 topps stamps with what looks like a close to perfect Ryan. I'll post a scan if someone can tell me how to do it. My question is, how do you submit the stamps to be graded? The stamps are still unseparated in sheets. Also, if I submit the Ryan, any idea what it would go for in 8, 9 or 10? Also, any other stamps from the set worth submitting? The Rose is poorly off center but the Aaron and many others look nice.
View my inventory of PSA Graded Cards at My Ebay Store

Comments

• Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    David;

I don't think there's a strong market for these stamps... Mint copies would probably do well, but even my PSA 8 Ryan only cost me $25 about 6 months ago... some others may have more experience collecting these, but I don't track them much since I got my copy. Good luck.
  • Options
    Hi David,

This is an image of my 74 Ryan PSA 8 stamp that you can use for comparison.

To post a picture it has to be less than 50K in size, Click on the Attach File(s) button that is at the bottom of the posting screen. Then click on the Browse button and find the file on your computer. Then click the Upload button that is just to the right of the Browse button. Then select the file and click on the Attach button at the bottom of the file upload screen. Your file will appear as an attachment to your post.

Scott Jeanblanc
    jeanblanc@iconnect.net
    Ebay UserId : sjeanblanc
    ------------------------------------------------
    Collecting Nolan Ryan cards (68-94)