Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry set edit question

How do you upgrade a card? I always delete and then re-add the new card and then it is listed as "new", but I see other sets that have "upgraded" next to cards.

Comments

• Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    I always delete and re-add as well. My sets always show "upgraded". Are you deleting and adding at the same time, or do you wait for the card to be deleted from your set (i.e. 1 -3 days it takes to update)? I would assume that if you wait and then add the card, it would show "added".

JEB
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    i didnt think you could add a card immediately after deleting one.. i'm currently waiting on a PSA 8 to be removed so I can upgrade to a PSA 9..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    I always delete and upgrade at the same time. No problem.

JEB.
  • Options

<< <i>I always delete and upgrade at the same time. No problem.

JEB. >>

? how? i would love to go ahead and add my PSA 9
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Pandrews,

Edit your set.

Find card to delete, click on Delete at far right.

Wait a little while and a screen will appear with the selected card asking to delete Yes / No, choose Yes.

Wait for program to return you to the main set listing.

The deleted card slot is now open, type in new Cert# and click the Continue button.

For multiple updates, delete all the cards you are upgrading on the current set page and then add the new cert#'s and click the Continue button.

Scott Jeanblanc
    jeanblanc@iconnect.net
    Ebay UserId : sjeanblanc
    ---------------------------------------------
    Collecting Nolan Ryan cards (68-94)
  • Options
    PA,

Scott is correct. It's actually that easy!

JEB.
  • Options
    I delete and then add right afterward. Odd... I just did a few so I'll pay close attention this time. Maybe I'm just crazy image
  • Options
    Bcd33,

Actually I thought of some ways that what your talking about could happen.

1) If you switch set pages without clicking Continue first, it will throw out all the Cert#'s you added, but the deletes will remain in effect. You would then have to readd the Cert#'s and the cards would show up tagged as "NEW" instead of "UPGRADE".

2) If you delete the cards and then click Continue button. That will log the deletes and when you go back to add the new cert#'s the cards would show up as "NEW" instead of "UPGRADE".

3) If you delete the cards and immediately add the new Cert's and then click the Continue button, when PSA gets around to updating your set the cards should show as "UPGRADE" not "NEW".

Just a couple of scenarios I thought of, its the Programmer/Analyst in me working overtime again.

Scott Jeanblanc
    jeanblanc@iconnect.net
    Ebay UserId : sjeanblanc
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Collecting Nolan Ryan cards (68-94)

• Options
    well.. i didnt get to try it, because they've already deleted the card.. thanks for the advice, i'll get to try it out next time i upgrade, and hopefully that wont be very long.. =)
    ·p_A·