Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

45 Day Submission Graded in 2 Weeks!

Wow! No complaints here. PSA graded this submission (vintage commons in 45 days) in less than 3 weeks. I sent it in on April 30 and it was checked in on May 3. I was surprised and pleased, so I thought I'd share some good PSA news for a change.

40379364 1911 T206 LARRY DOYLE N.Y. NAT'L, WITH BAT PSA 6
40379365 1911 T206 HARRY KRAUSE, PORTRAIT PSA 5
40379366 1911 T206 BILL SWEENEY, BOSTON NL, OLD MILL BACK PSA 5
40379367 1933 GOUDEY #209 ADOLFO LUQUE PSA 5
40379368 1934 GOUDEY #24 RAY BENGE PSA 5
40379369 1935 DIAMOND STARS #32 SAM RICE PSA 6
40379370 1949 BOWMAN #66 ELMER VALO PSA 6
40379371 1949 BOWMAN #142 EDDIE WAITKUS PSA 7
40379372 1952 BOWMAN #129 GUS NIARHOS PSA 5

Comments

• Options
    ****THE FEW, THE PROUD!!!**** "Con"grats!!!

Marc
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Very cool! Those surprises are always welcome.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

CON40 - you must have followed my suggestion :
    that people attach 20 dollar bills to their invoices with a note saying "to insure prompt service".

See ... it works !

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    KEITH - You big time submitters get all the breaks! image
    I noticed your grades on the vintage cards were PSA-5-7, is this in line of what you expected, or better or worse? ...jay
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!! -- nice to read about the thumbs up.
    Proud of my 16x20 autographed and framed collection - all signed in person. Not big on modern - I'm stuck in the past!
  • Options
    Keith,

Congratulations on the grades and quick grades, I sent in a Modern Bulk submissions Monday. I can only hope for that quick of a turnaround.

Brent
    Collecting:
    Bo Jackson Basic(#1) and Master(#1)
    Bob Feller Basic(#4)
    Sam McDowell Basic(#1)
    2004 Cracker Jack Master

My Ebay Store
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Jay;

PSA knows how to treat a $90 submitter! Without the likes of me, they go out of business! LOL

The grades are spot on for the T206s and the 1930s stuff... just what I expected. Oddly, I thought all the Bowmans were 7s and 8s... I definitely missed something on the Niarhos card... overall, I'm happy as it was the pre-war stuff I was really interested in. The balance were just some stragglers I had hanging around.
  • Options
    Keith,

Where are the Nolan cards, are you leaving the flock?

Those are decent grades for cards that old, I have a couple T206's but they would graded out PSA 2 or PSA 3, and I have 3-4 52 Bowmans that would be in the PSA 5-7 range. Being single minded in my obsession for Nolan Ryan cards, would you think these would be worth grading? I have no clue whats good or bad for these issues.

Scott Jeanblanc
    jeanblanc@iconnect.net
    Ebay UserId : sjeanblanc
    --------------------------------------------------
    Collecting Nolan Ryan cards (68-94)
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Nice Keith..................congrats
    Good for you.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    very nice, Keith - ditto good to hear about positive reactions to grades - to paraphrase an old Elvis album title, 7 million cards can't be wrong!!
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    Good stuff!
    Nice job Keith!

Ben

• Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Where are the Nolan cards, are you leaving the flock?

Scott, I'm leaving the Family... the Piedmonti's (they run the tobacco market) made me an offer I can't refuse! LOL

If you think the Bowmans would grade 6 or better, someone will want them for set building... I had this old stuff laying around and with the cheap special it made sense to send'em in... I'll probably sell all these off to fund my crack -- uhhh, I mean Ryan -- habit!
  • Options
    I had some 1954 Topps Hockey graded 10 calender days after they received them on the 45 day deal. I've noticed when you have more than 50 cards it takes a long time.