Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Paying $225 for Dorsett PSA 9 ROOKIE!!

That's $100 over SMR and HI Beckett. Paying by Paypal or however you want the money..

Chad

Comments

• Options
    That's a very fair offer Chad -
    You might have a little better luck on the Vintage Trading Board.

That Rookie goes from $200-$250, so you should have some luck.

Wish I had one for you,
    Jeremy
    Jeremy
  • Options
    Thank You Jeremy.. If you get one please LMK.. I'd rather buy one from you..

Chad
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭✭
    FYI...One just ended on eBay for $320. That's a little high, but it might be tough to get one for $225 at the moment.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    I thought you liked the 8 I sold you image. Be careful, soon even 9's will not be good enough.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    WOW - $325!

$225 is definetley the average over time the last 2 1/2 years - I figure they will eventually level around $160-$190 within 2 more years.

Yes, I had a couple 8s but no 9s. Sorry!

BTW - Did I see a thread a while back that you were moving away from graded cards? Maybe it was someone else.
    Jeremy
    Jeremy
  • Options
    I think something was up with that Ebay auction. I got out at $230.. Last month on Ebay two sold. One under $200 and one at $215 or so.. $320 is CRAZY!! I want one now so its probably a legit deal.. I could've purchased many at $200-$210 but I wasn't ready.. I do like the PSA 8, but I can't stop spending money.. I like to pi$$ my wife off.. She buys shoes, I buy cards!!

Chad
  • Options

<< <i>I thought you liked the 8 I sold you . Be careful, soon even 9's will not be good enough. >>

What happen's when 10s aren't good enough?!?
    I'm sure you know there are people upgrading their 10s with better 10s, and are very serious about it.

Chad - I do have a 1983 Dorsett Sticker 10, it would be an upgrade for you. PM me (or email: thefbcardstore@aol.com) if you'd like.

Jeremy
    Jeremy
  • Options
    sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
    Chipboy999 (7) is a new PSA football RC collector. He is a legitimate and agressive bidder from CA.
  • Options
    That's good to know. I still think he's CRAZY!! Deep pockets go along way in this hoppy

Chad
  • Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    I'm sure you know there are people upgrading their 10s with better 10s, and are very serious about it.

Jeremy >>

And I'm sure you know I'm one of those people image
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    I do now - you are not alone -

Jeremy
    Jeremy
  • Options
    sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
    Like the Campbell PSA 9 rookie, a truly all-around centered Dorsett PSA 9 rookie often sells for $300 plus. Both are a very difficult to locate without the diamond cut/tilt border or off centered border.
  • Options
    I hear what your saying and I beleive you about a high end Dorsett. Thats a good point about centering and diamond cut. Thats exactly what I saw in this card, thats why I felt he was crazy. Look at the scan and tell me the card isn't off top to bottom (side to side looks great!!) and looks slightly diamond cut.. I'm not saying it isn't me, and I should talk about a guy I don't know. But $320 is a ton of money for that card..

LINK

Chad