Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I need one more card to complete my 1953 Archives set (#260)

Hi Guys, I need one more card to complete my 1953 Archives set. It is card #260. After opening a box and being able to get some upgrades on some of the cards, I now have a beautiful pack fresh set in sheets to admire. Being that I am also collecting a PSA 5/6 1953 Topps set, this has been a great resource to see what the cards that I don't have look like. If anyone has a really nice pack fresh #260 from the 53 archives set they don't need, please let me know. Thanks, Neil

Comments

• Options
    Who is the card of?
  • Options
    NeilDowneyNeilDowney Posts: 840 ✭✭
    #260 is Sam Calderone
  • Options
    I have the Calderone #260, been sitting for about 10 years, its yours if you'd like. I also have an unopened pack with a Mantle on top, but I think i'll keep that for a while. Let me know
    Collecting Interests:
    Ripken, Brooks & Frank Robinson, Old Orioles, Sweet Spot Autos, older Redskins - Riggins, Sonny, Baugh etc and anything that catches my eye. image

My ghetto sportscard webpage...All Scans - No Lists!!! Stinky Linky
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    Hi Neil,
    I have the card. Drop me your address and i'll mail it to you. I've been working on an autographed set of the 53 Archives for about 10 years, it's been a lot of fun!
    Jim
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers