Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anybody want to help me out?

Happy opening day everybody...I'm hoping someone can help me out with a story I'm writing about baseball stats. Can someone post images of a Topps baseball card BACK from 2004, 1994, 1984 and possibly 1974? It doesn't matter who the cards are, just as long as they are hitters as opposed to pitchers and the cards are TOPPS. I'd like to compare the stats used in these cards. Thanks in advance for any help. My cards are currently miles and miles away from me.

Comments

• Options
    Ok...I'll settle for the next best thing. It would be great if someone could just type on here the stat lines from these cards for these given years. I'm talking about just the headings (hr, avg, hits, bb, slg. etc.) I would like to see how many more stats have been included on the backs of these cards as the years have gone by. For example, I know that OPS and WHIP are now on the backs of 2004 cards. I'd just like to compare the measures from '04, '94, '84 and possibly '74.
  • Options

84 Topps: G, AB, R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, SLG, BB, SO, AVG

2004 Topps Heritage: G, AB, R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, AVG Then fielding stats: P.O., Assists, Errors, F. Avg.
    Heritage includes last year and lifetime totals. 84 Topps has stats from every year including minors.

Hope this helps

Chris