Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

81 topps

is there any interest in this set? graded stars or commons 8's and 9's?

just curious. i've got a few sent to PSA and i just purchased a couple of vending boxes.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06

Comments

• I think Harold Baines RC is underrated. If you have a nice one I'd be interested in it.
    Thanks.
  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭
    i do, however i have sent them to PSA. i'll post my 81 topps when they are returned. are you looking for a graded or raw one? i've got another vending box that i've not received yet. i should have it first of next week. will let you know if i pull another one.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• I need these cards to complete the set. I need them to be nmmt or better please

1981 topps baseball want list
    #779,780

thanks
    Ron Crum
    JRC SPORTS
    THE CARD GOD IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NMMT ROOKIE CARDS
    IN BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL PRE 1990

http://www.jrccrum.freeservers.com/
    EMAIL IS JRCCRUM@AOL.COM

YAHOO IM IS JRCCRUMCARDGOD
    AOL IM IS JRCCRUM

REF : MOST EVERYONE

1ST TRADER OF THE MONTH WINNER
  • If you have a nice raw one (Baines), that's great.
    I'd also be interested in what you'd want for an 8 or 9.
    Thanks.
    just opened an "unopened, unsearched" box of 81 fleer. this has got to be the worst box of cards ever. out of 38 packs, i received a nolan ryan, 3 george brett's and 2 carl yastrzemski's. the nolan ryan was centered fairly well, the brett's were very off-center, one yaz had a bent corner and the other one was ok but had a rough cut side. i actually had cards that were "creased" in this box. have you ever opened up packs and the cards had creases....i'm talking the kinds of creases like you bent the things in half, not minor stuff.

jrcrum, i'll check for the 779 and 780.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

• AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for three cards from 81 Fleer. They are all Steve Carlton (#6, #6B, and #660). Let me know if you have any. Thanks
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
    i've got 2 no.6's.

both are cut the same way. they look to be 60/40 centering left to right just opened out of the box i was referring to earlier. corners are very sharep. i can scan them high-res tomorrow and send you if you are interested.

lmk

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

Scans aren't necessary (but would be cool), as I'm not going to grade these. I'll trust you that they are OK visually. Can you look at the back to see if it shows the stat list year "1966", or the error variations that had "1066" instead? I only want the "1066" variations.
    Thanks
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
    these are the 1066 variations. make an offer on one or both. if i don't get back with you tonite, i will be on tomorrow. i'll be leaving to chapperone a youth retreat in gatlinburg, tn after lunch tomorrow.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

Can you turn on your PM's (or give me an email address)?
    pm is on. i've never used it so bare with me. email is LDFerguson@bwsc.net if i have problems.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

PM sent. Thanks