Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Its now an official deal.....AROD IS A YANKEE!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
References: just ask, I have 20+
Ebay ID - hamdog510: 53 pos. 0 neg.
***Only 1 card away from completing my 2001 Fleer Game Time Uniformity PATCH set***
I need these Derek Jeters:
1993 Stadium Club Murphy
1993 Topps Inaugural Marlins
1993 Topps Inaugural Rockies
1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram

Comments

• Options
    200 Million and counting
  • Options
    Where do you see this being official?
    e-mail me @ EHTHOCKEY@YAHOO.COM

Collecting all bowman chrome rc's from 2002 and 2003
  • Options
    my dad just saw it on tv
    ***Only 1 card away from completing my 2001 Fleer Game Time Uniformity PATCH set***
    1993 Stadium Club Murphy
  • Options
    I hate the Yankees.
  • Options
    lol ajbry....they rule!!! i just saw it on tv now too image
    1993 Stadium Club Murphy
  • Options
    knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    jeter must be happy
  • Options
    It doesn't matter what the Yankees do, the Sox are going to crush them this year. I'm looking forward to that.

I HATE THE YANKEES.
  • Options
    The Yankees will always be the dominant team in the MLB. They have WAYYYY to much money to throw around, and thats not fair. They can get whoever they want, whenever they want. Its SAD, but TRUE! image
    GO DUKE!

WANTED: Vince Carter!

Refs- JTinsley001, Judgement, DKiger, Cardnyou, Jimjoe, 23jordan8kobe, WhiteIce, Itsjustme, LilGotz1, Joestalin, Littlecrum
  • Options
    I think there should be a salary cap in baseball. I dont see how george steinbrenner is making profit of this team with that huge payroll.
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I'm watching ESPN news as we speak. As of 2 minutes ago, they are reporting it is not a done deal--only that the Rangers and Yankees have agreed in principle. That is exactly how far the Rangers and Boston got not too long ago--and as we all know, that trade didn't happen.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options

<< <i>The Yankees will always be the dominant team in the MLB. They have WAYYYY to much money to throw around, and thats not fair. They can get whoever they want, whenever they want. Its SAD, but TRUE! image >>

they said that about the lakers too, but look what happen to them, kings look to be the strongest team right now
  • Options
    it's not a done deal but the Yankees have a way of making things happen so it won't be surprising to see it made official Wed. or Thur.
  • Options
    idk....the news here said the "yankees have acquired arod"
    1993 Stadium Club Murphy
  • Options

<< <i>kings look to be the strongest team right now >>

actually the twolves are
  • Options
    RandyMoss- I would of said that about the Lakers, although the Lakers have a bunch of stars, Kobe, Malone, Payton, ans Shaq. If they were all healthy, and not going through any legal problems (Kobe) than they would be the best team in the NBA. They started the season GREAT, we'll see how they finish.

Kings=Great team now that peja is putting up big numbers, did chris webber die?
    Wolves=Great team, KG is a monster and now they have a roster to back him up.

This years finals should be interesting!
    GO DUKE!

WANTED: Vince Carter!

Refs- JTinsley001, Judgement, DKiger, Cardnyou, Jimjoe, 23jordan8kobe, WhiteIce, Itsjustme, LilGotz1, Joestalin, Littlecrum
  • Options
    SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    Wasel510 it is not a done deal both MLB and ESPN sources are saying it is FAR from a done deal they are in the talking process. From what i've heard the Rangers want the Yankmees to give up Soriano AND Contreres and the yanks dont want to. I think It might get done but again I also thought my BoSox would get it done too!! if ya dont beleive me here are some quotes from the articles.........

<< <i>ESPN's Jayson Stark reports that it's not a done deal quite yet, according to a baseball official with knowledge of the negotiations. The official said "issues remain" that still could stand in the way of the deal being completed. >>

<< <i>"There's nothing to report at this time. It's premature to talk about any potential transaction, especially since our owner Tom Hicks has been reluctant to reopen this issue. >>

<< <i>The deal would require approval of the commissioner's office because of the money involved changing teams, and of the players' association, because the deferred money in Rodriguez's contract would be restructured. >>

That last quote is going to be the BIGGEST Obsticle for the 2 teams to overcome remember not 2 months ago the Rangers/Sox agreed to the deal and our good buddy Gene Orza said that no money could be deferred in any way. So in close could it happen YES but is it offical NOT IN THE LEAST!!! I'm still holding out hope the Rangers say no and my BoSox and still be the favorite because if the deal goes through It's gonna be tough to bet against the Yankmees hitting.............
    My Refs.
    playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
    Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
    41 positives, 0 negitives
  • Options
    Whats going to be really funny is when a team with only about 30% of the Yanks payroll smacks them upside the head in the world series, just like the Marlins did.
  • Options
    It would be a great move for the Yankees but I still hate having to give up Soriano.
    referances on my web site - Thanks

www.mandcsportscards.com

• Options
    WFFLWFFL Posts: 495 ✭✭✭
    The only snafu about the deal is that they have yet to agree on how much of Arod's salary will be picked up by Texas, and how much $ Arod will defer.

Soriano is good (30 HR's and 30 steals for two seasons) but they will not miss his free swinging...good pitchers will work him over. Arod will fit in nicely at third base since Boone went done with an injury.

TV revenue is too well packaged for the Yankees...but they are still my favorite team.
  • Options
    yankees suck!!!

the deal aint done yet. quote espn.com

"Sources close to the talks have told ESPN's Peter Gammons that the deal is close to being completed and could be done as soon as Sunday morning. However, ESPN's Jayson Stark reports that it's not a done deal quite yet. The official said "issues remain" that still could stand in the way of the deal being completed."
    my trade site
    refs:
    chayne2
    threebearfan
    cardnyou
    baljitgill
    lilgotz1
    qtisco
    co1lector
  • Options
    woo hoo! Go yanks!!!

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    Are they gonna move A-Rod to 2B?
    My Kareem Rush Want/Need List
    http://www.freewebs.com/rush21

Collecting Hakeem Olajuwon and Matt Barnes
    http://www.freewebs.com/chrisorsburn

Collecting Jason Terry Autos
    http://www.freewebs.com/terryauto

My Tradelist
    http://groups.msn.com/ChrisPicSite
  • Options

IF they get him, he will move to third base, but it won't matter cause if the BOSOX don't wipe em out before they get to the WS my beloved CUBBIES are gonna RULE this year. Maddux the final piece to sign soon, can you imagine GREG MADDUX your 5th starter, eat your hearts out YANKEE fans.
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THE YANKS!!! Rangers are my fav team and Arod is my fav player, HE CANT BE ON THE TEAM I HATE MOST!!!!!