Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Kobe auto available

pic in sig...serious people only please.

email me at BBTT123@aol.com or PM me here

james

Comments

• Options
    up
  • Options
    are you looking to sell or trade
    http://www.freewebs.com/hermessportscards/

purchased from Ref: thematrix31, zbarr, xxchamp34xx, baljitgill, qyntelwoods24,joebenson, joestalin
  • Options
    would love to sell..but will do a trade/cash or just trade if I can...just lookin for a change of things..but a little extra cash for my cruise woudl be nice also...lol
  • Options
    after that game arrives let me know and we can try and work out a cash/trade deal for the kobe.......thanks, tim
    Refs: kobecollector, phillyfan36, mrhoopie, jrccrum, scoutdawg, goodforshoe, azianphenom, baljitgill, keithmcm, battier, tomkat, rainman, itsjustme, aucollector, vckid15, bbtt123, cardnyou, chayne2

www.freewebs.com/pantherscards
  • Options
    will do
  • Options
    HI
    I LIKE IT AGAINST THE STEVE FRANCIS AUTO ED/25
    TELL ME BY PN
    THANSK
    STEPH
    search great autos basketball players
  • Options
    what cash value are you putting on this kobe? what's the ungraded bvon the kobe? check my site and lmk what you want for it.

thanks.
    I have 31/34 2001 Albert Pujols Autograph Rookie Cards = 91.18%...

refs: puglsey, rainman, ejones06, magic1fan
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I am interested, check my page.
  • Options
    I put it up on ebay in august to get an approx BV (reserve set at $750) cuz i was gonna do a trade...it went up to $655...I decided not to trade it at the time...I now want to either get cash for it...to buy boxes...or trade for another 1-2 highend autos/gu'd to add to my collection

james