Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

OMG!!!! 4 $4.99 Auto/Victory Packs at Super Target... WOW! PICS INSIDE..

went to super target a few minutes ago, i was gonna see if they had any of those victory/auto packs for $4.99 and they did! for the past like 2 weeks they had none, im glad i went! heres what i pulled...

1997-98 Skybox Autgraphics Reggie Miller AUTO BV $200!!!! (last one sold on ebay for $157.50!!!)

1997-98 Skybox Autographics Antonio Mcdyess AUTO RC BV $25

1997-98 Skybox Autographics Marcus Camby AUTO BV $15

1997-98 Skybox Autographics Austin Croshere AUTO BV $25 (25 image i never even heard of the guy)

Whaddya think?

Chris

REFS: cardnyou, TrFstPtch, Itsjustme, Judgement, QyntelWoods24, RANDYMOSS84, Viking, netfan5, kobefan

My Card Trading Site CLICK HERE

Comments

• Options
    real nice reggie! it's hard to get an auto of him.
    Looking for Roethlisberger (higher end)

ref; sportsguy247, clippers21fan,
    ahares,samsgirl214, cardnyou,
    donniebaseball23, bradley25,
    duncangal, battier, josher416
    speedmaster, SkiVermont3,netfan5
  • Options
    should i sell it?, thats pry what ill end up doin..

Chris

REFS: cardnyou, TrFstPtch, Itsjustme, Judgement, QyntelWoods24, RANDYMOSS84, Viking, netfan5, kobefan

• Options
    Wow nice Reggie man! image He's my fav. player so that is one great card. Put it on eBay - you'll get tons of $$$.
  • Options
    Sell it or trade it and get something real nice. i mean really trade that thing for 300 worth of something
  • Options
    i just put it on ebay, and with a bin for $145, lmk if you want the link, the other one went for 150 somthin, i dont mind gettin 145 for it, thatd be awesome...

Chris

• Options
    reggie is a great guy...ive gotten numerous auto's items from him for charity auctions in the indianapolis area (for the childrens hospital before i moved) Im heading down there tomorrow..not sure if hes in town but im lookin to pick up another auto'd jersey (personal one..last one went to my g/f's brother) sweet pull indeed...hope you get some good money for it

james
  • Options
    thank you! its on ebay, put a bin of 175 id be SO happy if i could get that, i dont get much money, lol..

Chris

• Options
    NICE !
    KNICKS RulE. well not really! BUT GO KNICKS!

Refs: Biechner24, knicks644,phil2347, nickm, panthersfan,rainman

http://www.freewebs.com/mycknickz/tradelist.htm
  • Options
    Pm sent!
    Judgement

Ebay Auctions

Refs-BaljitGill, Metros69, VCKid15,Speedmaster, Kornboy123, nascar20

BAD TRADER!: phillyfan!!!!

Always looking for Autos & GU's of Dirk Nowitzki and 03-04 Fleer Showcase Sweet Sigs
  • Options
    first of all, nice pull. and the year on the dyess is not 97 98. it's 98 99 and even if it's 97 98, that's not his rc year. and just so you know, the croshere is a rc autographics. image
  • Options
    nice pulls! Id sell the Reggie on ebay if you can get $157 for it. I dont do basketball but my Target has tons of those packs I may buy some now lol.

Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    You certainly did better than I did, lol. I got 4 packs yesterday, and they were cruddy!!!! Congrats!
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    thnx all, the miller is on ebay and has 6 days 9 hrs 20 mins left and is at $76.00 already image

Chris

• Options
    VERY VERY NICE!!! Hope ya get a lot of $$$ for itimage.
    Lilgotz1Sportscards
    Thanks to HduffMark1 for the banner!
  • Options
    I bought 4 packs today. I pulled both the Mutombo and Dominique Autographs from 91-92 Fleer (BV $60 and $80) but the Mutombo has a crease down the middle and the Dominque has a crease. The other two autos were no good. Guess I got what i paid for
  • Options
    nice dominique pull!

Chris

i pulled the mutombo once, sold for 10 somthin on ebay image

• Options
    damn i wish they would come out with football packs of them!

Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    Yeah same here Seth! image