Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Yeah I was right SPx Football does suck! 10 pack break

Man I had to see for myself and I was right...

3 rookies I never heard of and....

Anquan Bolden Auto RC Jersey /1100 signed in red

JS

Comments

• Options
    The Boldin's not too bad...Coulda been better but I bought 6 packs and got a Dave Ragone and he's not real likely going to do much if he remains in Houston.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I was being sarcastic.....I think??? LOL

JS
  • Options
    I missed it in reading that time...I seriously have been disgusted by the pulls I've had because Ragone has been the best of the bunch for me and I have opened more than 6 overall just did 6 at that one time and got the Ragone...I have a bias for Fleer products mainly because I can get their products easier because that's what the shop I go to sells most and I can get nice discounts that make the decent pulls into a bit better ones...I go to another shop to get SPX and haven't ever pulled anything there and know the packs must have been felt up but like to get a box of something other than Fleer here and there...I'm just a sucker at times and end up with a few packs as well so in the end I likely can't blame UD for the pull results.
  • Options
    Boldin is the hottest rookie this year so far...lol I hope you were being sarcastic which i'm sure you were.;.
    e-mail me @ EHTHOCKEY@YAHOO.COM

Collecting all bowman chrome rc's from 2002 and 2003
  • Options
    <~~ Pulled Brian St. Pierre /1100 image

but I did pull a Marvin Harrison Winning Materials #88/278..his jersey # image

I still dont like the product and actually never have but thought Id give it a shot because I have never opened up SPX before and dont think I will again.

Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    It really is too bad that UD feels they can sacrifice their best line. Spx has been great in the
    past, not so in the present. My dealer had just opened a box so I said what the heck, pulled
    the Boldin in pack 5 and should of stopped there. I also watched a guy open an SP GU golf
    box and pull and autograph in every pack!

Anyone have a clue why some are signed in red and most in blue? I only saw one other red auto
    on ebay.

JS
  • Options
    Was gonna check OPG because they have the cards, multipliers, etc. listed (just no prices yet) and might have something there as to why...But, they're still in the down mode.

Beckett.com

11/3/03 5:00pm CST
    Due to a communication outage the Beckett.com website is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. Beckett.com will be back online as soon as possible.
  • Options

anyone have the new BASEBALL beckett prices yet?
  • Options

he couldn't decide which pen to use???

the Boldin isn't bad - sells for $20-$45 but I'm sure you spent more than that on packs
  • Options
    If anyone likes spx I have a bunch for trade on my site....
  • Options

<< <i>If anyone likes spx I have a bunch for trade on my site.... >>

man you have the AWESOMESTEST grossman collection ever...man that Mirror Emerald is stunning

I need some of your cards, turn PMs on so I can send you my tradelist?