Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1/1 bonds/ruth card

hi guys,
after all the posts about the card being fake, i contacted the gentleman that traded it to me.....he was adamant that he thought it was real, but since i was still uncomfortable he agreed to send me my cards back.....still a bit upset, but hey at least he was willing to return my cards image thanks guys for looking out for me!
Refs: kobecollector, phillyfan36, mrhoopie, jrccrum, scoutdawg, goodforshoe, azianphenom, baljitgill, keithmcm, battier, tomkat, rainman, itsjustme, aucollector, vckid15, bbtt123, cardnyou, chayne2

www.freewebs.com/pantherscards

Comments

• Options
    That's cool your getting your stuff back. Hope that card doesn't end up on Ebay....
    CB4
  • Options
    ahh yeah it is a relief. I'm glad you're getting all yours stuff back. =)
  • Options
    what card, and what did you trade for it?
    LOOKING FOR ANTAWN JAMISON

• Options
    it was a topps tribute 600 hr club relic babe ruth/barry bonds 1/1 bat card......i traded a psa 9 jordan rc and a few smaller gu'd, autos
    Refs: kobecollector, phillyfan36, mrhoopie, jrccrum, scoutdawg, goodforshoe, azianphenom, baljitgill, keithmcm, battier, tomkat, rainman, itsjustme, aucollector, vckid15, bbtt123, cardnyou, chayne2

www.freewebs.com/pantherscards
  • Options
    OMG!!!psa 9 jordan rc !!!!lol holy crap
    GO DUKE!

WANTED: Vince Carter!

Refs- JTinsley001, Judgement, DKiger, Cardnyou, Jimjoe, 23jordan8kobe, WhiteIce, Itsjustme, LilGotz1, Joestalin, Littlecrum
  • Options
    future tip panthers- next time someone claims it's a 1/1, do a search on ebay

50 were made

also, beckett almost always notes the 1/1s to try and warn buyers.
  • Options
    Actually if his card looks like the Ruth/Bonds that Rainman just showed except with a gold background and numbered 1/1 on the back, it is a true 1/1. Topps Tribute made a gold 1/1 version of each card they put into that set.
    I am strictly a collector of nice autos and patches in baseball, basketball and football. I am a die hard STL fan with my favorite players being Pujols, Thome, Faulk, Vick, Tomlinson, Garnett, McGrady, and many more. THANKS FOR LOOKING
    WEBSITE=http://groups.msn.com/ecerulo
  • Options
    WOw, PSA 9 Jordan.......glad your getting that one back!!!!!
    CB4
  • Options
    ouch, that would have hurt
    http://www.freewebs.com/hermessportscards/

purchased from Ref: thematrix31, zbarr, xxchamp34xx, baljitgill, qyntelwoods24,joebenson, joestalin