Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

AUCTION HERE -CLOSED - (45) PCGS-MS68 SLABS

Offered here are (45) spectacular quality PCGS-MS68 Roosevelt Dimes! I am auctioning them off right here on this board as a lot of (45) coins. The winning bid wins all (45) slabs, with a flat $15 added to the winning bid to cover priority mail shipping and insurance. I will accept bids placed here on the thread or you can PM me with your bid if you wish to bid privately. The high bidder at 12:00 p.m. EST tomorrow (Tuesday) wins the (45) PCGS-MS68 slab lot. Opening bid on the lot is just $225 with no reserve!! These coins would make great gifts, or use them as a grading tool to help you determine what makes the MS68 grade at PCGS and what "near miss" FB looks like on many coins!! Many of these coins are very close to "FB" I believe. Who cares to open the bidding on this (45) PCGS-MS68 slab lot at $225 (just $5/coin)? Wondercoin

(45) PCGS-MS68 ROOSIE DIME LOT CONSISTS OF THESE COINS:

A. (15) 2001(d) ROOSIES (PCGS-MS68)
B. (15) 2002(d) ROOSIES (PCGS-MS68)
C. (15) 2003(p) ROOSIES (PCGS-MS68)

Payment by PAYPAL is fine, so long as I am shipping to a confirmed PAYPAL address.

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have received a PM bid on the 45 coin lot, so I will use that bid to open the lot at $225.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    The latest PM bid of $235 is now high bid and beats my prior PM max bid of $230. image

Wondercoin
  • Options
    A new PM bid is now high bidder at $240. This is still one "whale of a lot" at less than $6/coin!!

Less than 12 hours left on this auction. image

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Auction closes in about 1 hour. image

Wondercoin
  • Options
    The top bid at this time is now $255. Just a few minutes left in the auction. image

Wondercoin
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    What the heck. I will go $260.

Randy
  • Options
    MIKFLOMIKFLO Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Thank you
  • Options
    RELLARELLA Posts: 961 ✭✭✭
    $275
    Do not fall into the error of the artisan
    who boasts of twenty years experience in his craft
    while in fact he has had only one year of experience...
    twenty times.
  • Options
    MIKFLOMIKFLO Posts: 139 ✭✭
  • Options
    RELLARELLA Posts: 961 ✭✭✭
    $290
    Do not fall into the error of the artisan
    who boasts of twenty years experience in his craft
    while in fact he has had only one year of experience...
    twenty times.
  • Options

$4.50 you keep the plastic. image
    FORMER # 1 NOW # 3 ON ALL TIME FINEST CLAD QUARTER COLLECTION

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed
  • Options
    RELLA wins at $290 in a wild display of "Teletrade" style bidding image

Congratulations Roger!

More auctions to follow. image

Wondercoin