Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

odom or big dog? ;) for those who keep pming me asking who big dog is: he is glenn robinson and play

keep this on top and post why you made your choice. have some fun w/ this. image

Comments

• Options
    hmm both are thugs but big-dawg has done something while all odom does is smoke pot
  • Options
    big dog had run-ins w/ the laws about battery, etc. not just once, there were more run-ins but don't remember if it was only for battery.
  • Options
    this poll is really lopsided. should i just delete it to not make it so embarrasing? image
  • Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now the gloves are off.

I cant belive people would pick odom over the dog. Glenn Robinson is a 10x better player look at the numbers and mind you last year was glenns worst year

Glenn Robinson
    PPG 20.8
    RPG 6.6
    APG 3.0
    SPG 1.32
    BPG .38
    FG% .432
    FT% .876
    3P% .342
    MPG 37.6

Lamar Pot Head Odom
    PPG 14.6
    RPG 6.7
    APG 3.6
    SPG .86
    BPG .84
    FG% .439
    FT% .777
    3P% .326
    MPG 34.3

Your boy is 6'10 and only gets 6.7 reb a game Dam that sucks
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    ODOM SUCKS END OF STORY

LOL j/k i wish the clippers would of traded him for andre miller image
  • Options
    those numbers are all pretty much identical except for points. this is all robinson will be and odom will be better once he gets his act together and he will.

and carter, how come you didn't reply to the francis post? because what i said was true, right? i'll top it for you.
  • Options
    Maybe people are thinking the "Big Dog" is the "real" bid dawg, Antoine Carr and that is confusing themimage
    Collecting Kirilenko Auto's, 1/1's, all base, and one of every rookie card.
  • Options

<< <i>those numbers are all pretty much identical except for points. this is all robinson will be and odom will be better once he gets his act together and he will.

and carter, how come you didn't reply to the francis post? because what i said was true, right? i'll top it for you. >>

nope didnt check reply, BYE BYE ODOM
  • Options
    AiRjOrDaN22AiRjOrDaN22 Posts: 2,038 ✭✭
    what u guys never smoke pot? image
    Tradelist
    ] EAGLES 2005 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!
  • Options

<< <i>Maybe people are thinking the "Big Dog" is the "real" bid dawg, Antoine Carr and that is confising themimage >>

LOL
  • Options

<< <i>what u guys never smoke pot? image >>