Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1977 Bronx Bidding Zoo...

The hammer falls on a '77 Munson PSA 9 (centered slightly better than 70/30 with soft color) 320 bones!...actually a dog. I remember when it was the one and only 9 (I couldn't figure how it graded Mint 9) and I passed on it because I liked my raw one so much better (currently a PSA 9).

Louisiana Lightnin' (Guidry) goes down at 205. in PSA 9...scan looked real nice. I guess the offer of 350 for my Chambliss and Guidry PSA 9's that seemed insane a year ago was right on the mark...I'm glad I declined. By the way, the SMR is "only" a few hundred dollars off on these...I need to get off my arse and stop whining about the set weight and SMR and put my expertise on this issue to some use. Organize the info and ship it to Joe. I urge you set collectors who know your issue better than PSA does to do the same...

dgf

Comments

• Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Munson cards are insane! 1975 Topps Munson in PSA 9 is pulling down mid to high 300's.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭
    Our friend, seinbigd, just sold a 1974 topps Munson PSA 9 for $157. Apparently the 75 and 77 are tougher to obtain in a PSA 9???

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    The '77 is a truly bad hombre. Harder than both 74 & 75, I believe.
    dgf