Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

What is the best deal you ever got on a card/auto

Just wondering??
http://www.freewebs.com/hermessportscards/

purchased from Ref: thematrix31, zbarr, xxchamp34xx, baljitgill, qyntelwoods24,joebenson, joestalin

Comments

• Options
    i got a couple deals this week i pm'd ya the prices i paid and the cards, im keepin em confidential
    Looking for all Tracy McGrady Cards, even base.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Qyntel Woods, even multiples.
    Looking for ALL Autos of Lamar Odom

image#1 Qyntel Woods Collectorimage
  • Options
    your right everyone is a great deal--good luck getting those cards

purchased from Ref: thematrix31, zbarr, xxchamp34xx, baljitgill, qyntelwoods24,joebenson, joestalin
  • Options
    from ebay a while back

96-97 finest Steve Nash refractor and 01-02 flair pau gasol rc #d to 1500 for $6 with shipping, not too bad at all
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    I once bought a

01-02 MJ's Back 23 karat gold MJ 09/23 for 25 $ , came a bit damaged ( sounds familiar to anyone ? )

me and the seller agreed on 6 $ including shipping

Now THAT was a good seller
    I collect

Jason Richardson 01-02 Rookie Year
    Kenyon Martin 00-01 Rookie Year
  • Options
    I have buy on Ebay one of the best card of my collection:

Darrell Armstrong UD Pros and Prospect Game jersey gold autograph 10/50 !!!! Number Jersey
    Darrell Armstrong Ultimate collector

See my great collection on my website http://www.darrell10.com
  • Options
    About 3 years ago, bought a 1994 Arod Collectors Choice Gold sig Rc parallel for $1.00 at a local flea market, sold it on ebay the next week for $209!
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • Options
    In 2000, I went to the local CVS and bought their last 2 packs of 2000 Quantum Leaf Football for $1.24 per pack. I opened the first one and got nothing, but in the second pack was a Quantum Leaf All-Millenium Team Autograph Randy Moss, BV=$150!!! What a deal!!!

Also bought 9-800ct. boxes at a yard sale once and got over $3000 worth of cards because this guy confiscated them from a tenant who coupln't pay back rent, so he let him sell his cards to make up the difference. Awesome deal. Need more like that.
    Ref: ahendi, DPsports, Clippers21fan, Shockers21, AI3fan, Clearandvalid(x3), Magic1fan, kr580, Epag64, 23jordan8kobe(2), GodblessUSA, Ruth, Zbarr23(2), Allen, xxchamp34xx,Trfstptch, Speedmaster, Nowitzki, Goodriddance189,ThudtheDud, cbc2002.
  • Options
    02 Fleer Pee Wee Reese Classic Cuts Jersey Sp/20 for $4.25 + $5 s/h (UPS)
    02 Fleer Tommy John Classic Cuts Patch SP/15 for $15.45 + $3 s/h.
  • Options
    knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
    not as good as some of you guys

kmart jumbo glass auto 4.25
    baron davis lacing up /50 $8
    david wesly chrome jersey ref /50 bv90 $1dlvd
    and some others i cant even say
  • Options
    @ my local card shop I traded my bat/jersey card of rick ankiel or someone like that and a couple anthony thomas rcs for a pros and prospects mike bibby auto/jersey card.
    Tradelist

ebay id: pistonsnut3
  • Options
    knicks644knicks644 Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    I bought 10 dontrelle willis bow. chrome rc's for about $70 and sold them for around $150 a week later image
  • Options
    but if you would have held onto them a little longer you could have gotten twice that

• Options
    1998 Skybox Autographics Blue Tracy McGrady #01/50 for $38 back when he was still a Raptor.......sold for alot more than that.....
    CB4
  • Options
    image My best deal was on ebay. I bid on a card and won it for $600.00. This card was the the 2001 Playoff Contenders Round Number Gold (numbered to 10) of Michael Vick/L. Tomlinson.

Dave

sfcpldc@aol.com
  • Options
    about 10 years ago I bought a 79-80 Topps Wayne Gretzky rc for 10 cents,bought it from an old woman at an antique show.sh had a stack of cards that she got at a yard sale the day before.put them on her table for any kids that came in.bv at the time was 300.00
    ref:samsgirl214,Baird34,sportsguy247,jrccrum,ahares,Chayne2,Hondo
    Taylor28jag,mikefromchester ,sjrpipm,Mars2001,naturlbrntrder,Hitechkoolaid
    Dallas822 ,KFC,Bjork73,joestalin,dirtmonkey,Bobstar,Euphoria18,Injun01,Dewey
    PSASPORTS,Co1lector,pacmanssportscards,Brettnc5,Tmac21,Brave,PunKrocKtrojaN,
    TrFstPtch