Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

FOR SALE: 3 MS69 STATE QUARTERS ****SOLD****

I have for sale the INDIANIA-P ,LOUISIANA-P ,OHIO-P MS69s for $515.00 each delivered.
FORMER # 1 NOW # 3 ON ALL TIME FINEST CLAD QUARTER COLLECTION

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed

Comments

• TTT

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed
  • up

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed
  • ToneloverTonelover Posts: 1,554
    Wow, those are some low prices, seems that a year ago those were selling for $2000+ each.

Perhaps trying them on ebay could bring you some added visibility.
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While the prices on those (3) particular MS69 coins are, IMHO, not terribly low at this particular time, especially under the circumstances of MS67PLUS wanting to sell the entire set quickly and offering favorable deals I presume to do so, bear in mind that the other (2) states from 2002 in MS69 (TN and particularly MS) sold quickly at super strong money (I believe MS close to a record high price from what MS67PLUS has told me privately). That coin, for example, has remained just pop 4 even after the massive submissions and, of course, not a single "d" mint state quarter ever achieved the MS69 grade from 2002. In fact, only -1- state quarter has ever achieved a PCGS-MS69 grade from the Denver mint since the inception of the state quarter program (MASS(d)!! So, while (3) "p" mint states softened from 2002 due to rising pops, one has remained very steady (TN) and one has gained steam (MS) IMHO. Tomorrow is, of course, another day and anything is possible image

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

• Mitch and Tonelover are right about the OH-P LA-P and IN-P and the prices are low on these right now if the POPs on either of the 3 stay about where they are now for about 18 months the price of these will rise to be in the $1500 to $2000 range IMHO. The TN-P has held steady and remains a $2000 plus coin. I did get a good price for the MS-P but it was less than what I paid and at a POP 4 is a $3000 to $3500 coin. The mints have improved the Quality of the coins they produce since the State Quarter program began in 1999 but some dates are rough to find in HIGH GRADE take the NY-D coin there are only 64 that grade a LOWLY MS67 and 3 that grade MS68 and as such commands a premium for the MS67s and MS68s. the 2002 coins are some of the U S Mints best work yet from the Philadelphia Mint in MS68s there are TN-P 544 OH-P 775 LA-P 620 IN-P 534 and MS-P only 290 which gives you a hint that the MS coins numbers is a hint that there was something happened to the usual high quality of the 2002s and it could and probably remain a low POP MS69 coin.

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed