Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Does Anyone have some PSA boxes I can buy?

the plastic ones. I need 17 or so for my set Registry fun! Can anyone help?image

Comments

• Options
    Doesn't PSA still make those?
    Check out my new web site: Monsters of the Gridiron
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    The cardboard ones hold a lot more - 65 I believe.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    I have 20 or so Red Plastic ones if you want them.
    rjc012661@aol.com
  • Options
    I make my own which allow more $$ to go to the cards and hold more reducing the space required to store the ever going hoard. The USPS 12x12x12 boxes are perfect. Cut the four flaps off the top and tape two of them together. Use these two double thickness pieces as dividers which make three nice slots that hold standard size PSA holders. Cut the outside of the box to the height of the divider and they can be stacked two per 12 inch shelf. These hold about 180 each and as it turns out are free and very durable. By the time you get into the thousands of slabs, space becomes a much bigger issue than the hundreds of $ spent on plastic storage.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    CaramelsCaramels Posts: 160

<< <i>I make my own which allow more $$ to go to the cards and hold more reducing the space required to store the ever going hoard. The USPS 12x12x12 boxes are perfect. Cut the four flaps off the top and tape two of them together. Use these two double thickness pieces as dividers which make three nice slots that hold standard size PSA holders. Cut the outside of the box to the height of the divider and they can be stacked two per 12 inch shelf. These hold about 180 each and as it turns out are free and very durable. By the time you get into the thousands of slabs, space becomes a much bigger issue than the hundreds of $ spent on plastic storage.
    Fuzz >>

Fuzz sounds like a good idea.but the wife says cardboard brings bugs! Imagine that! I got to get plastic or it's no registry gaming for two months! I wear the pants in my family but she tells me which ones to put on! Gaspipe-here I come! thanks guys.image
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

<< <i>cardboard brings bugs! >>

CARAMELS - Then I'm glad that all your cards are slabbed. We wouldn't want the wife to toss out your raw vintage cards thenimage ...jay
  • Options
    KING KELLOGGKING KELLOGG Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    Hey Caramels...

I've got a half a dozen or so of the red plastic boxes and about 20 of the black cardboard ones for you.

Glad to help out.

Give me a shout.. (hey that rhymes...).......emards4457@msn.com .

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭

<< <i>... I wear the pants in my family but she tells me which ones to put on! ... >>

I never thought I'd quote Caramels, but that is a classic! image

JEB.
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I always get that bug thing too from my wife. I thought she was just crazy, but apparently somebody else agrees with the bug thing. Maybe she's right.
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah, I always get that bug thing too from my wife. I thought she was just crazy, but apparently somebody else agrees with the bug thing. Maybe she's right. >>

No! it's true and I can prove it if I ever figure out how to make a jpeg small enough to post here. I have a what would be a nice PSA 9 or so Lou Brock rookie card with one of his eyes chewed out by some tiny bugs we have here. And NO,they are not the Demonic termites**** a card collectors nightmare!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>cardboard brings bugs! >>

CARAMELS - Then I'm glad that all your cards are slabbed. We wouldn't want the wife to toss out your raw vintage cards thenimage ...jay >>

Jay, I have about 4000 true Vintage (pre 1920) cards that are not graded. I buy cards,not plastic and only have certified a small portion of my collection in order to have fun with the registry players. I'm going to submit some sets to the registry soon for posting as I did with 20% of the famed E-94 George Close Candy set.