Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

What's the deal with.......

everyone screaming that an autograph is a fake just because it varies from another auto you've seen. Some of the ones posted and being called fake look like they are fake, but some people are just getting ridiculous. Sit down and sign your name over and over again about 500 or 600 or 1500 times like some players do and i bet you get some screwed up looking versions of your own signature. Go aheah, give it a shot...

Erik
I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
Your feeble attempts at world peace
Give me a %#@*ing break
Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
And when the whole damn world is dead
there's your %#@*ing peace"

Comments

• Options

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH ALL THESE FLAVORS OF GATORADE! I MEAN COME ON!

However, I do agree with your ramble. Nas is just jealous that he never met Carlos Baerga.
  • Options
    Have to agree with Jerik on this one too. Seems like a bunch of paranoid so called "nimrod experts" ranting about fake autos all of a sudden. Seems like some of these idiots have way too much time on thier hands. Just log off ebay for a day or 2 people & get some rest.

Most players have to change thier sigs from time to time, what with all the card companies screaming at them for autos nowadays. Vick
    is a great example. We got an early auto from him while he was still at Va Tech & he signed his full name & #7 right on the cover of Sports Illustrated for us. Now all you get from him is MV7.
    Give it a rest, please!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    the fact Scoreboard has been known to issue fake auto's hurts the Kobe, but I mean, if it is legit (it could be) then they are getting a steal. Sigs differ, but usually you can tell who signed it... the Kobe in particular looks sketchy to me, but I've seen some wide varying auto's (Joe Johnson in SPx and many other).

Jeff
  • Options
    autos can very greatly. i have obtained david ecksteins auto each of the last two seasons in tempe. last year the auto was very clean and crisp, fully legible. this year i was the last auto he signed before game time as he was rushing to get in the dugout. needless to say its nothing more than D@!#$ E@$#%^$#, sloppy but it is his auto none the less!!!
    my web site

refs-NETFAN5, 23JORDAN8KOBE, COACHVINNY

ANGEL POWER!!!
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    Example : Barlow

Before - Kevan Barlow #32 - image

After - Ke~ Ba~ image - image