Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Comments

• Options
    looks like a 10 to me image
  • Options

<< <i>I especially like his line about sometimes he too critical about corners..ROFL >>

i didn't know you were selling off the premium cards from your collection?
  • Options
    Yeah it no longer has a special place in my heart image
  • Options
    gai would probably give it a 10, 9.5 at the least
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    I can't believe it didn't get any bids...lol
  • Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm,the guy lives in my nieghborhood neat Seattle Wash...
    dont think ill trade with him,if this is good card,whats horrible????????
  • Options
    i dont think GAI will give a 10, but im sure theyd give him a 9.5 as long as he sold his pimped his bidding a** on all of their auctions

Next months Beckett Basketball reads:
    " A GAI 9.5 Gem Mint 1990 Fleer Doyle Alexander sale was reported at $150"

thats the coverage their looking for, "reported" sales from auctions.. freakin losers
  • Options
    Atleast the seller put it in a top loader to prevent any further damage
  • Options
    wow..some sellers def have too muc time on their hands.

Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    Lol, that's hilarious
  • Options
    I'm surprised nobody hit the BIN on that one. Definately a GAI 9.5image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    i will have the last laugh remember that! image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Dont forget the "first graded" designation!!! gradedcard...are you all over this yet?? GAI 9.5 at least!

JS
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>i will have the last laugh remember that! image >>

its gonna be a LONG time till you can laugh, so for now... we'll all laugh at you
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>i will have the last laugh remember that! image >>

its gonna be a LONG time till you can laugh, so for now... we'll all laugh at you >>

then your laughing @ a multi million $ company & a person (me) whos commons that are worth more then your whole collection.

i will laugh now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    its all about respect, something u dont have here at all..someone cool with a collection total of a few hundred $'s can get more props than a annoying fool who who "buys" high dollar everyday..make sure you wear your bunny outfit at the National when your hawking their services...

have a good day!
  • Options

<< <i>its all about respect, something u dont have here at all..someone cool with a collection total of a few hundred $'s can get more props than a annoying fool who who "buys" high dollar everyday..make sure you wear your bunny outfit at the National when your hawking their services...

have a good day! >>

you never had anything nice to say about me since i been on here. so i don't respect you!

i'm sure i will see you at the nationals at the front door hoping someone can pay your admission.
  • Options
    dude..you couldve entered the forum a million different ways, but u chose the wrong road, especially since this is a
    "BUY, SELL & TRADE - SPORTS" forum ...spam nobody likes regardless of what the represent, you may be a swell guy..no pun intended..but im not the minority here.. so maybe there some basis to my comments and everyone elses ..especially coming from "traders" ...my pic is viewable imageso dont mistake me for a punk-kid lol.. and i guarantee i wont be at GAIs booth unless there giving away free stuff ..
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    1990 Fleer 599 Doyle Alexander $0.01 $0.05

I think if you graded it a 1st Graded GAI 10 it would be worth less than it already is.