Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Yesterday was a good day for me :D I just love card shows!

Theres this weekly card show in my town everyweek and i havent been in a long time. Well for the hell of it i went up there to see if there was any nice ben wallaces or anyone was bumping up the billiups rcs (YES THEY WERE) well when i got there there was this new guy setting up so i go check him out and look over what hes got. he has a lot of nice cards but he is really wanting a bunch for them then he starts breaking out the boxes and what do i see but 2 boxes of ULTIMATE COLLECTION Ive wanted to try a pack so i asked how much for the pack he says 90.00 I was about to buy a pack when i asked how much for the box he told me 600 for both image i slap my credit card right there and take them both. Now i have two boxes and i plan on selling them both and the next show comeing up!! Well i just wanted to tell everyone of my great find. imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21

Comments

• Options
    i dont know anything about basketball, explain to me these Ultiamte Collection boxes.

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !
  • Options
    This Years Basketball ???
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    Bust one sell one image
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    i dont know anything about basketball. Can you explain to me these Ultimate Collection boxes?

Thanks
    Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• Options
    Take a look at this ebay Link

My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    He must have stolen the boxes.
  • Options
    Im not going to bust any of them. The Risk is way to high. If i can get close to what that ebay auction is going to end at i will be really happy
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options

<< <i>He must have stolen the boxes. >>

Someones Rather Jealous image
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    It wont go higher than 1100... you would be better off doing 2 auctions at 535$ Buy It Now....
    WANTED:

• Options
    Im not going to put them on ebay. Ive called a few guys and they will be going to the one with the highest bid lol. They are selling them at over 700 a peace so im pretty sure i can get at least 550 a peace for them mabey more.
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    lol... cool good luck.. was that a show at the Gibralter Center??

Josh
    WANTED:

• Options
    Nope but the guys im selling to always have tables there.
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    sell them and buy a psa 7 57 mantle with 50/50 centering tb/LR....

1000 for 36 cards... what is the world coming too.. they best have blood samples of every player in every cardfor them to be worth that much
  • Options
    id bust 1 and sell 1 but thats me
    my site
    CU Refs- Fuzz86, Duncangalx2, lafrentz06, playr050, ahares, battier, PunKrocKtrojaN, SpeedMaster x2, Magic1fan, Beave2, Patman2011, pugsley, lilgotz1, netfan5, gmac, felix76, nismo68, xxchamp34xx, kbryant1, dmiles89, ladude465, zbarr23, PHil2347, judgement, panthersfan, tomkat, kobecollector, ljmaya, jimjoe
  • Options
    Yea that would be one hell of a sweet box to bust..

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• Options
    sell one for $550 and you get your self a $50 box of ultimate.....how can you go wrong with that???...$12.50 for a pack of ultimate...sign me up
  • Options
    vittleboy - Interested in a Ricky Davis game worn headband (blue)? I got one the other night at the Magic-Cavs game on March 21.

"There is a reason hidden behind everything we do in life" - Me
    "We always strive toward perfection, even though we can never achieve it"
    "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for Pain."
  • Options

lmfao, right on the money Allen image
  • Options

<< <i>

lmfao, right on the money Allen image >>

People can be jealous all they want image im the one with pure gold image
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    Are you guaranteed anything other then 1 auto per box with these?
    Interested primarily in Champ Bailey-RCs, game-used and autos
  • Options
    as taken from UD:

each box contains one rc card ...2 memorbillia card..one auto card and eiither one auto rc or one ultimate patch card
  • Options
    what do you get per pack?

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• Options
    That's a nice pick up man! Crap, I'd love to get a deal like that. That basically tells you that if you could have purchased this stuff directly from Upper Deck you would make easy money because this stuff is selling way over price. I mean over $500 is pure BS, I'd never spend that kind of flow on a box to only pull out a Kedrick Brown or Gilbert Arenas (yea that's what I pulled out of last years box!)

But I do love opening stuff so since you got a nice deal on it, I'd probably open up one box and sell the other. That way your basically getting your box for free! How can you go wrong with that...even if you pull out crap, you still laughing. But, if you pull out a Yao Ming, or Jordan, Kobe auto etc, you making big $$$$

People are pulling out great stuff from these packs so wouldn't you kick yourself in the head if the guy you sell the boxes to pulls out Yao Ming's Auto jersey patch #11/25....man I'd flip. Open one box up and sell the other one......Do it now man, there's a Ming in there, with the luck of finding those boxes at that price you know there's something good in there!
    CB4
  • Options
    last years ultimate collection was a joke...this years cards are all #D/750 for base and the RC are #D even better...you cant really go wrong with this years product
  • Options
    Sorry guys this stuff is way to hot for me to touch. I want to open it but i know that the one i open wil be crap and i will want to bust the other one lol. Im going to sell it and take the money and run!!!
    My E-Bay Auctions

• Options
    thats sweet vittleboy
    you wouldnt be interested in this would you?

http://groups.msn.com/YourJustJealous/stuff.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=40