Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

02-03 Stadium Club Co-Signers Shaq / Duncan # 43/50

Willing to trade this card towards a Yao Ming SPX RC. BV is $400. It's currently on Ebay but I don't think it will reach the reserve.
David F. Smith

Comments

• Options
    Lol, I know it won't... Hi, and welcome to the forum, I am boringgal on eBay and wrote you about the card......image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    I don't have a Ming SPx, but here are a few better cards i have for trade. LMK if you like anything

-01/02 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Jersey Collection #13/50 BV=$600
    -97/98 Topps Chrome Refractors Tracy McGrady RC BV=$300 (want $400 in trade, selling high right now)
    -00/01 SPx Darius Miles AU/JSY RC #702/900 PSA 8 BV=$400 (will trade at $250-300)
    -99/00 SPx Wally Szczerbiak AU RC #163/500 BV=$200 BGS 8.5
    -98/99 SPx Finite Rookie Update unopened mint pack (want about $150 in trade)
    -93/94 Finest Refractor Chris Webber RC BV=$120-- INCOMING
    -98/99 SP Authentic Rashard Lewis RC #1886/3500 BV=$100
    -98/99 SPx Finite Rashard Lewis RC #/2500 BV=$40
    -98/99 Black Diamond Quadruple Diamond Mike Bibby RC #/150 BV=$72
    -98/99 Black Diamond Quadruple Diamond Bonzi Wells RC #/150 BV=$60

Erik
    I'd challenge you to a battle of wits...... but you appear unarmed

"Stop talking, negotiating,
    Your feeble attempts at world peace
    Give me a %#@*ing break
    Need worldwide genocide, planetary suicide
    And when the whole damn world is dead
    there's your %#@*ing peace"
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    how much is your reserve anyway?
  • Options
    btw JErik- 99/00 SPx Wally Szczerbiak AU RC #163/500 BV=$200 BGS 8.5 is only $150
  • Options
    Wouter, it's $350, lol......
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    Undertaker-- The BV for a NmMt (or BGS/PSA 8) is $150, the NmMt+ version (BGS 8.5) that i have is not listed. I estimated the BV based on the NmMt and Mint values. How about knowing what you are talking about before telling someone the value of their card

Erik

Give me a %#@*ing break
  • Options

<< <i>How about knowing what you are talking about before telling someone the value of their card >>

LOL don't start that arrogant ass talk against me.. might work with the newbies but not here..
    I didn't know Mint was the same as NmMint+ but hey.. it's a free world right?
  • Options
    Fight...Fight...Fight!!!!

(Ah back to the school days....)
    CB4
  • Options
    Undertaker-- Do you even have a Beckett?? The Mint version (a PSA/BGS 9) books $300, and a NmMt (PSA/BGS 8) books $150. I have a BGS 8.5, which is listed as a NmMt+, but is not listed in Beckett, and based upon the Mint and NmMt (Near Mint) values listed in Beckett, i estimated my card at $200.

"I didn't know Mint was the same as NmMint+ but hey.. it's a free world right?"

Again-- know what you are talking about before opening your mouth, that's twice in one post, might want to quit while you're behind

Erik

Give me a %#@*ing break
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Undertaker-- Do you even have a Beckett?? The Mint version (a PSA/BGS 9) books $300, and a NmMt (PSA/BGS 8) books $150. I have a BGS 8.5, which is listed as a NmMt+, but is not listed in Beckett, and based upon the Mint and NmMt (Near Mint) values listed in Beckett, i estimated my card at $200.

A mint version books $150-$300. A NmMt version books $75-$150. A NmMt+ is not listed in the pricing colum but if you read the "Graded Card How To Use" section of Beckett (listed on the first page of the graded card price guide) you will see that you estimate the value of half grades by adding the LO column price of the higher grade and the HI column price of the lower grade and dividing by two. Thus $150 + $150= $300 divided by 2 =$150
  • Options
    lol