Home Sports Talk

2024 SEC football talk only thread

AutophagyAutophagy Posts: 52 ✭✭
edited September 9, 2024 4:26AM in Sports Talk

Only SEC football 🏈 talk.
Unless they are playing teams from other conferences. Let’s leave the other conferences in the other thread.

6 of the top 7 teams in the nation so far.
Next week……..
Bama at Wisconsin
Georgia at Kentucky
LSU at SC
Ole Miss at Wake

Who you got ?

Comments

• Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭✭

Bama and Ole Miss both win. I cant tell if South Carolina is surprisingly good or if Kentucky and Vandagriff are just trash. He was a 5 star that sat for a couple years but maybe there is a reason Kirby never started him.

Georgia beats Kentucky but might be ugly. They start slow and get bored against teams they know theyre way better than. I would think LSU wins, if they lose that game Kelly might be fired before the team plane takes off

Missouri 14 OSU 3

• AutophagyAutophagy Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited September 10, 2024 1:40AM

@Basebal21 said:
    Bama and Ole Miss both win. I cant tell if South Carolina is surprisingly good or if Kentucky and Vandagriff are just trash. He was a 5 star that sat for a couple years but maybe there is a reason Kirby never started him.

Georgia beats Kentucky but might be ugly. They start slow and get bored against teams they know theyre way better than. I would think LSU wins, if they lose that game Kelly might be fired before the team plane takes off

And just how good is Missouri this year. I know they beat Ohio State real bad in the bowl, dominated them in the run game, so not too sure if they can keep it going this year.

• What is going on at Auburn?
    5 turnovers in the opening game loss.
    Is that program officially cursed?

• Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 10, 2024 2:21AM

@Autophagy said:

@Basebal21 said:

And just how good is Missouri this year. I know they beat Ohio State real bad in the bowl, dominated them in the run game, so not too sure if they can keep it going this year.

They brought a lot back and do have a favorable schedule for an SEC team. I can see them going 3-1 in their next 4 games. Maybe a 3 or 4 loss team. Bama Oklahoma and Auburn inst a fun stretch but Auburn has a real QB issue. Bama should be a loss and either A&M or Oklahoma probably gets them

A&M and Auburn are going to have some upsets. Both have QB issues but could beat people on any given week.

Missouri 14 OSU 3