Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Several tokens and medals for sale, mint medals. It is cross posted on FB and IG .please look

coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 14, 2024 5:56PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hi everyone. Time to sell some more stuff as the bills are adding up and not health not getting much better.
I thought to start with a few graded items first. If I'm strong enough I'll start with some more out of my personal collection.
Everything I sell is from my personal collection so enjoy.
If you want to make a very reasonable offer remember USPS delivery is included with tracking.The usual price for standard boxing with tracking is $10. Please no out of the country
Paypal is fine, check is fine(please wait till it clears. References.......just ask anyone here.
Terms are possible , just pm me so we can discuss. VERY importantbetween the infusions and such it might not be an instantaneous response. Please have patience with me,

Love and miss you all.

Stefanie
PS.......IF you find a mistake on my listings please pm me. I'm not trying to give false information

1) 1963 D1963-1c Variety Bronze W. Virginia Centennial only one graded at PCGS
PCGS MS63BN………..$95

2) California Water Project Completion , Medallic Art Company only one graded at PCGS
PCGS SP64 Silver……………$165

3)1909 DeLorey-71 Aluminum T. Elder-Louisiana Piker's Expo PCGS shows 2 graded at this grade, non finer
PCGS MS61……………………. **SOLD

4)1882 J-CM-42 Gilt Brass Pennsylvania Bicentennial only one graded at PCGS
. Julian doesn't list any of these in gilt bronze, and I don't have any auction records either. The lack of auction records isn't totally surprising -- it's easy to assume this is a normal 1882 strike or a modern restrike unless you have them all to compare side by side...
PCGS MS65 Mint medal, not restrike $285

5) 1882 Pennsylvania Bicentennial J-CM-42 Bronze
PCGS MS65BN……mint medal, not restrike only one graded at PCGS
. SOLD

6) HK-718 Nickel-Silver, Type-I East Tincup, CO
PCGS MS67…..should have been DPL but I give up on PCGS for anytime of accuracy ………..$175
and not as golden looking as the true view looks!**

7) 1915 WORLD'S FAIRS & EXPOS -PANAMA-PACIFIC EXPOSITION
26mm 1915 CA AR/BRASS BEAR - P.P.I.E. PANAMA-PACIFIC EXPOSITION
NGC MINT ERROR AU 58 Clipped
Very difficult to find these with clipped planchet..................$185
BTW, Imagine rooting the bears round and round very quickly……….you get a “naughty image”
Thus…….super popular token

8) 1897 PHILA R-PHL-C7 W.P. BUCHANAN Merchant token. Very popular Grover Cat token
NGC MS 64………400
. ON HOLD

9) Hollywood movie by some not well know guys.....lol. BUT. Undated Hollywood Ca.
Shamoluck The three Irish Cowboys, Aluminum Was in a 1940’s Movie Three Irish Cowboys

10) There are a few out there with different obverse but I think this one is the nicest. Plus most are hard rubber. This is Bronze
(c.1880s) Token NY-NY 430a Bronze The Union Coffee Co. Limited PCGS MS62 $260

11) Gold Medal for Superior Quality High Grade Furniture. Looped for suspension as made. I think this might be the only loopedToken I own but the obverse is so pretty and medal so rare……I had to have it.
1901 Pan American Expo. PCGS AU58…………..$125

HAD TIME TO ADD A FEW MORE

12). Beautiful German toned token…..and LOVE the pig
1955 Token Have a Good Journey into the New Year Ag PCGS MS67 $225

13) ** 1863 Token F-258/446 Copper Trade and Commerce PCGS MS63BN $220**
** Really pretty and flashy**. SOLD

14) There are several different “Lucky Penny’s” made but this one has Rainier National Park. Manny were made in Japan and sold here. This is made in the US and at **74 mm Super nice and impressive medal. $125**

Comments