Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Current Grading Turn Around Times

19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,484 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody have any info on how long grading is taking these days?
My Submission was received on 4/8/2024.

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

I depends on type of submission and if True Views involved

• Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,924 ✭✭✭✭

I have an Economy rec'd on 2/9/24. They been gone so long I forgot what they look like.

• Options

@davewesen said:
    I depends on type of submission and if True Views involved

It was a Regular Submission and Trueviews were requested. However, the submission has to go thru grading before Trueviews are taken. Right?

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25, 2024 2:54PM

My "CLUB" order was Received on 3/21. Hasn't made it to the grading stage yet...

Update: Just went to Grading this afternoon!!!

• Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

Received since 4/4

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

My economy with TruViews was received 3/4/24 and made it to Encapsulation yesterday.

Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

Economy received 4/1 (although it was dropped at the Baltimore show) entered Encapsulation 4/24.

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options

@MICHAELDIXON said:
    My economy with TruViews was received 3/4/24 and made it to Encapsulation yesterday.

Wow!

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

Grades today (4/29)

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    Manifest_DestinyManifest_Destiny Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Manifest_Destiny said:
    Received since 4/4

No change

• Options
    ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was about to post how fast PCGS has been for me lately, although a few submissions to still manage to get stuck in a hole it seems.

• Options
    bramn8rbramn8r Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭✭

My "regular" order through club, which contains 8 coins, was received 3/8/2924. Shipped 5/23/2024.

My other "regular" order was received 4/8/2024, is currently in QA. That order is 5 coins.

• Options
    bramn8rbramn8r Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ProofCollection is it possible to see what the results were for your 10 coin restoration?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file